Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM
Customer Discussions > New Moon (Twilight) forum

What part in new moon do you really hope

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-13 of 13 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 7, 2009 10:02:12 AM PST
C. Thomas says:
they capture in the movie?

I really want the birthday party til edward saying goodbye to be really captured in the movie. I dont want them to cut anything which they probably will. *rolls eyes* I saw they didnt capture the meadow scene in twilight like the book did. It was so choppy and that was the best part!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 28, 2009 1:54:01 PM PST
E. Diaz says:
I agree about the meadow scene. I was soo looking forward to it because if you read SM blog she write about how the story came to her in a dream about a beautiful boy and a human girl laying in a meadow and talking. The entire Twilight series was conceived in that meadow and the movie totally bulldozed through that scene. I cannot believe that SM allowed that!

Posted on Feb 8, 2009 5:46:29 PM PST
JC says:
I loved the scene in the bedroom when they came back from Italy. I think they will rush through it. He's back...everything is good. The end.

Posted on Feb 28, 2009 8:05:47 PM PST
I'm positive that the reason that everything wasnt captured in the first movie was because they didn't have the money. But since Twilight did so well I'm sure that they will have enough money to put all of the important parts and then some in new moon.

Posted on Mar 8, 2009 10:06:06 PM PDT
Fanatou says:
I would be surprised if they film all scenes of the book. I think they should follow the storyline of the New Moon because otherwise it disturbs the flow, the romance and suspense. My favorite parts of the book were the description of bella hurting and wallowing in love sickness. I hope the new director captures this aspect effectively for the audience. Another part of my favorite scenes is the first encounter between Jacob and Alice. Another aspect of New Moon i loved is the reunion with Edward in Italy and the meeting with the Volturi.

Posted on Mar 21, 2009 3:15:03 PM PDT
Akima Rolle says:
I want the intense scene of Jasper and Edward facing off at the birthday party and her missing in the woods and Sam finding her. I really hope they keep the same Jacob too he was a cutie!

Posted on Mar 21, 2009 7:49:51 PM PDT
Dana says:
The goodbye scene makes me cry every time I read it, it's written with such raw emotion. I just hope they don't botch it in the movie. Same with the plane ride home from Italy. The connection between B & E is so intense in print that I'm just not sure it can fully translate on film.

Posted on Mar 25, 2009 11:34:59 AM PDT
Goldie says:
I'm really hoping they don't screw up the wolves and make them look super cheesy and animatronic. When I think of the wolf pack I think actual wolves just hella big. (not like American Werewolf in London lol) So far in Twilight they showed the flashbacks to the treaty and that looked great.

Posted on Mar 25, 2009 11:37:51 AM PDT
Goldie says:
So much of new moon is in Bella's head... I cant wait to see how they pull it all together.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 26, 2009 10:43:13 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 26, 2009 11:54:31 AM PDT
A customer says:
I saw on entertainment tonight that her hullications are going to be visions of Edward along with his voice. I think this may be a good call, it will be more dramatic, and of course more screen time for him will make Edward lovers all over the world happy. Like Goldie sparkless, I too really hope they don't make the wolves too CGI looking. I really hope they look like real wolves, only huge. That's how I imagined them in the book anyway. I think the scene with Jane mentally inflicting pain on Edward will be a captivating one. I'm excited to see Aro translated onto screen, he's so creepy! One of the funniest scenes in the book is where Mike and Jacob go to the movies and there, vie for Bella's attention. But Mike gets sick and spends most of his time puking in the restroom lol! I hope they go to the movies because it's where Jacob gets kinda cocky and starts trying to put the moves on Bella.

Posted on May 11, 2009 4:30:58 PM PDT
DJ Siciliano says:
It would have to be a six hour movie to capture all of the parts that made this story what it is. I would love for them to keep the cliff jumping, especially when Bella sees Sam jumping off a cliff and she thought he had committed suicide. Of course the scenes with the Volturi. And really less of Bella being so manic... I couldn't handle that in the book without crying and I really don't want to sit crying at the theatre.

Posted on May 15, 2009 5:59:59 AM PDT
A customer says:
I know D. Gossell I'm right there with ya. I worried I might start sobbing if they capture the sob worthy parts in the movie. I won't be able to go with my sister 'cause she'll probably just make fun of me, lol. I definately got very emotional when reading the book.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 12, 2009 9:47:10 AM PDT
S. Tinnon says:
I agree with you, and they have screwed that up in the movie, they are going to have Edward and Felix fight and Felix throws Edward and breaks Edwards head wide open. I think they will skip right past the romantic part with Edward and Bella because they want you to fall in love with Jacob. IT WON"T happen for me.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  New Moon (Twilight) forum
Participants:  11
Total posts:  13
Initial post:  Jan 7, 2009
Latest post:  Oct 12, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
New Moon (The Twilight Saga)
New Moon (The Twilight Saga) by Stephenie Meyer (Paperback - May 31, 2008)
4.3 out of 5 stars (3,377)