Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports toystl17_gno
Customer Discussions > Boys & Girls forum

What is the song that "Alabama Shakes" sang at the end of SNL 2/16/13?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 17, 2013, 7:57:44 AM PST
Greg Strand says:
I want to purchase the album that contains that song, but couldn't find it when plying samples of the MP3 and even tried the Grammy Nominees album, but it didn't sound like the song they sang. That song was "great!"

Posted on Feb 17, 2013, 7:36:26 PM PST
they sang Always Alright. go to their facebook page and get it for free. it is on the Silver Linings Playbook soundtrack only

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 17, 2013, 7:37:28 PM PST
they sang Always Alright. go to their facebook page and get it for free. it is on the Silver Linings Playbook soundtrack only

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 18, 2013, 6:04:14 AM PST
Greg Strand says:
Thank you so much! I was watching SNL and fell asleep and woke up again as this song started and was astounded with the band and had to find out what the name of the song was where I could purchase it. Thank you again!

Posted on Jul 9, 2015, 7:58:43 AM PDT
E. Briseno says:
Where exactly on their Facebook is the song? i couldn't find it.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 9, 2015, 12:57:20 PM PDT
Greg Strand says:
I had to purchase the soundtrack from "Silver Linings Playbook" to get the song I wanted. I hope this helps you.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Boys & Girls forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Feb 17, 2013
Latest post:  Jul 9, 2015

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

This discussion is about
Boys & Girls
Boys & Girls by Alabama Shakes (Audio CD - 2012)
4.5 out of 5 stars (793)