Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

What is up with these classic movies cases???

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 1, 2008, 9:15:16 PM PST
I AM A.M. says:
Like this movie as well as Bonnie and Clyde and One flew over the cuckoo's nest. I will not buy these movies simply for the fact the case will stick out like a sore thumb. Will they ever release them in the original cases???
Thanks

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2008, 12:27:13 PM PST
Steven S. says:
I was bothered at first too, but then again my DVD collection also contains various types of packaging. Just think of your collection as eclectic.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 4, 2008, 8:18:16 AM PST
I AM A.M. says:
Yeah I suppose but maybe they will rerelase eventually. Thanks for the reply.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 7, 2008, 4:11:03 PM PST
Zolton says:
This is one of my all-time favourite films but I find the packaging to be just awful enough that I'll force myself to wait for a proper box. One of the reasons I like Blu-Rays over DVD is the consistency in the boxes (my green Incredible Hulk box notwithstanding).

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2008, 8:47:32 PM PST
I AM A.M. says:
Yeah I feel the same Zolton. I will wait as well I also did not get the Incredible hulk because of green packaging I could have bought then gotten separate case but to much work.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 18, 2009, 3:05:07 PM PST
Stick Boy says:
Collectors like interesting packaging. I can't wait to buy this simply for the packaging. That is why they release special editions/deluxe editions/collector's editions in different packages, because people who love the movie and want to add something unique to their collections. Same goes for imports. I've purchased import dvds instead of domestic dvds because I liked the packaging or design better. I personally can't wait for blu-ray to spice up their cases with some deluxe or collectors editions. I realize however, that this is not a "collectors" release and there is no option for the regular packaging. In that way I can see how it may be annoying for someone who needs their dvd cases to all be the same.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Dec 1, 2008
Latest post:  Jan 18, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about