Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services animestrike animestrike animestrike  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 12, 2010, 11:20:24 AM PDT
stublen1138 says:
I can't wait for this to come out on blu, but the original one sheet poster that was on the VHS and DVD was an awesome cover. What is up with this awful cover on the blu?!

Posted on Jul 4, 2010, 4:49:58 PM PDT
Tom Reagan says:
I agree. I don't normally bother posting a complaint about a cover, but WOW - this might be the worst home video cover ever, considering what a CLASSIC the poster (and previous video/DVD cover) was.

Warner Bros - BOOOOOOOOOOO! HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE cover!

Posted on Jul 15, 2010, 9:26:01 AM PDT
Teddy says:
You guys really get upset over a COVER?.....screw the cover, let's hope it's a decent blu ray transfer...get your priorities straight!

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 15, 2010, 9:55:07 AM PDT
Tom Reagan says:
Re: "You guys really get upset over a COVER?"

Yes.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 15, 2010, 6:23:37 PM PDT
stublen1138 says:
Not upset, it's just not a good one. I suppose I'm irritated enough to post something on amazon about it.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 15, 2010, 6:40:03 PM PDT
Tom Reagan says:
My reasons exactly. In fact, this is the first time I've ever complained about a cover. You should check out DVDActive.com - it's a Bad Cover Bitchfest over there. ;-)

Posted on Jul 22, 2010, 10:26:20 AM PDT
Peter DeMars says:
Normally I'm making fun of people who poop their pants over steelbooks, digibooks and other superficial packaging nonsense, but I have to agree this is one of the worst covers I've ever seen, especially considering the original cover is so great. It reminds me of the cover of Flirting, a fantastic Australian movie. Nicole Kidman has a bit part but there she is, giant as can be on the cover of the DVD, as if she's the star. It's nothing but a ploy to get an impulse buy from someone who recognized Chevy Chase. This is probably his best movie--though not the best movie he's in, which is Caddyshack--but he's hardly the reason I'd buy this movie.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Jun 12, 2010
Latest post:  Jul 22, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

This discussion is about