Whatcha Sayin - Hysterical New Party Game - Fun for All Ages - Speak Out Loud with 210 Phrase Cards and 10 Cheek Retractors - Mouthguard Challenge Game
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SIDE-SPLITTING FUN FOR ALL AGES - Whatcha Sayin is a hysterical, side-splitting moutguard challenge game that will have you doubled-over in laughter. Compete against friends and family by attempting to guess what your partner is saying, while their speech is hampered by a dental mouthpiece (cheek retractor)
- INCLUDES - 210 hilarious phrase cards, 5 large AND 5 medium FDA and CE certified cheek retractors (mouth guards) for jr and parents / adults, 30 second timer, notepad for scoring, & instructions
- HYSTERICAL FUN FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS - invite friends over, or play it with your family, and speakout loud. But get ready for some side-splitting fun and laughter with this freaking mouthpiece challenge game. Create lasting memories with your friends and family
- LAUGH OUT LOUD FUN - 2-10 players wear cheek retractors (one at a time) and speak out wacky phrases. Watch ya mouth and laugh out loud attempting to guess what they're trying to say while hindered by the mouthpiece. The team with the highest number of correctly guessed phrases wins
- GREAT PARTY GAME - This mouth guard game is for ages 7 and up. For 2-10 players. This original edition version is great if you're youth or adult. It comes with extra mouth guards
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Inspired by the movie "The Boss", with Melissa McCarthy, and the YouTube sensation video "Watch Ya Mouth", with millions of views, comments, and shares, this mouth guard game is the hottest new party game since "Pie Face". You also regularly see it on Ellen.
One team member will speak out loud the card phrase, with the mouthguard in, and their partner has to guess what they're attempting to say. But you'd better watch ya mouth and try to decipher what they're saying, because certain letters are next to impossible to say with the mouthpiece in. Of course the entire deck of cards are filled with wacky, fun phrases with those letters.
In Whatcha Sayin, players are split into teams of two. One player, the "reader", wears a dental-grade mouthpiece, draws a card from the deck, and attempts to read what is on that card to their team mate. The timer counts down as everyone laughs at them, and their team mate has to interpret what the heck the read just said. If they get it right, they get a point. If they don't get it right, the other teams get a chance to "steal" the point. Teams can play as many rounds as they like.
When the dust settles, and the game is over, your gut will ache and tears will stream from your face. The team with the most correctly guessed phrases wins.
Whatcha Sayin game includes 210 cards, 5 large AND 5 medium mouthpieces, a 30 second timer, and a score pad.
We will also soon offer expansion card packs for this cheek retractor game.
The card phrases are all family friendly. Play it with adults and kids. Whether it's game night, a birthday party, a bachelorette party, or just a regular day at work, Whatcha Sayin is guaranteed to bring fun and side-splitting laughter into your day.