- File Size: 1826 KB
- Print Length: 37 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: October 4, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0167JJKY4
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #91,445 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Whatever He Wants (An Alpha Billionaire Romance) Kindle Edition
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I love to swear. I've been known to drop the F-bomb as a verb, a noun, an adverb, AND an adjective. That being said, I don't used it in every F@$king sentence I say! No 41 year old man with an education speaks that way.
Also, Bitch isn't a term of endearment and no one would be fooled to think he switched from thinking his BDSM whore was just a Bitch he wanted to F@$k to forget his ex-wife, and now that he has fallen in love, and she is his BDSM girlfriend, she is still his Bitch.
Finally, hire a real editor, or fInd a college freshman with an English major, because he/she could do a better job than whoever (didn't) edit this book.
I'm hoping the free book at the end makes the $0.99 purchase worthwhile, because Whatever He Wants wasn't.
What I Want, is my time and money back!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I liked this story and how everything played out. Good as an easy reader. The only downfall was how the lead male was written, a lot of the f bombs were totally misplaced and not... Read morePublished 7 days ago by Samantha Klinger
I liked this series. Tristan is an over e top billionaire playboy who swears like a trooper. He has never experienced love until he meets Olivia in a BDSM club and his life changes... Read morePublished 8 days ago by Amazon Customer
F*@& is my favorite word. That being said, it was so overused in this book that I couldn't concentrate on the story. Read morePublished 18 days ago by Amazon Customer
The book was ok... dont like how the f word was droppped a lot. It became a turn off. No one really talks like that. Read morePublished 19 days ago by Amazon Customer
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > BDSM
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Mystery
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > BDSM
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Mystery
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Romantic Erotica
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Suspense