- Membrane prefilter with inorganic binder
- Grade GF 92 circle; 100mm
- Frequently used in sample preparation
- Used in cold sludge determination of beer
- Applications include the determination of crop protection agent residues by GC or HPLC, in soot separation before gas analyzers, and as roll filters in automatic air filtration units
Have one to sell?
Whatman 10421043 Glass Microfiber Filter with Inorganic Binder, 27 s/100mL Flow Rate, Grade GF 92, 100mm Diameter (Pack of 100)
|Price:||$212.07 ($2.12 / Filters) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 1 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
2 new from $212.07
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||100|
The grade GF 92 glass microfiber filter by Whatman is used as a membrane prefilter in applications such as the determination of crop protection agent residues by GC or HPLC, in cold sludge determination of beer, in soot separation before gas analyzers, and as roll filters in automatic air filtration units. Grade: GF 92, circle. Diameter: 100mm. 100/Pack. Whatman #: 10421043.
There are no customer reviews yet.