- PES membranes are hydrophilic
- PES membrane circle; 47mm; 0.8µm
- Membrane is recommended for aqueous applications and for biological samples
- PES membrane has a smooth surface that allows for easy enumeration of artifacts
- Low protein binding and stable in alkaline ph
Have one to sell?
Whatman 111164 Polyethersulfone Membrane Filter, 47mm Diameter, 0.8 Micron (Pack of 100)
|Price:||$172.16 ($1.72 / Item) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 1 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
2 new from $172.16
Specifications for this item
|Material Type||Polycarbonate (PC)|
|Number of Items||100|
|Size||47mm Diameter, 0.8 Micron|
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Also Shopped For
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
The Polyethersulfone PES membrane by Whatman is hydrophilic, low protein binding and stable in alkaline ph. Available in a 0.8 µm pore size, the PES membrane is recommended for aqueous applications and for biological samples. PES membrane also has a smooth surface that allows for easy enumeration of artifacts. PES. Circle. Diameter: 47mm. Pore Size: 0.8µm. 100/Pack. Whatman #: 111164.
There are no customer reviews yet.