- Fittings: Stepped Barb for 6 to 10mm (1/4 to 3/8 inch) tubing
- 25mm disc; filtration area: 4 sq cm; pore size: 0.2 µm
- Membrane made of hydrophobic 0.2 µm PTFE membrane
- Retain > 107 CFU/cm2 Brevundimonas diminuta per ASTM F838-83 standards
- Applications include venting (filling), isolation (incubators, autoclaves, lyophilizers, EtO sterilizers, fermenters), and Electronics (gases).
Have one to sell?
Whatman 6713-0425 PTFE PolyVENT 4 Venting Filter Discs Membrane Stepped Barb Fittings, 25mm Diameter, 0.2 Micron (Pack of 50)
|Price:||$176.76 ($3.54 / Filter Discs) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
2 new from $174.30
Specifications for this item
|Material Type||Polypropylene, (PTEF)|
|Number of Items||50|
|Manufacturer Series Number||6713-0425|
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Also Shopped For
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
PolyVENT 25mm venting filter discs are integral filters for sterile venting of vessels and tanks. They are constructed from a single, standardized set of materials - PTFE membranes and polypropylene housings. Retain > 107 CFU/sq cm Brevundimonas diminuta per ASTM F838-83 standards. Membrane made of hydrophobic 0.2 µm PTFE membrane. Validated for 50 steam autoclave cycles; compatible with EtO. Pass USP Class VI biosafety tests for plastics. Manufactured in clean room facilities. Applications include venting (filling), isolation (incubators, autoclaves, lyophilizers, EtO sterilizers, fermenters), and Electronics (gases). Fittings: Stepped Barb for 6 to 10mm (1/4 to 3/8 inch) Tubing. Filtration Area: 4 sq cm. Pore Size: 0.2 µm. 50/Pack. Whatman #: 6713-0425.