- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00394F6A8
- Item model number: WHA-10311641
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,121,396 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Whatman 10311641 Quantitative Folded Filter Paper 4-7 Micron, Grade 595-1/2, 70mm Diameter (Pack of 100)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Diameter: 70mm
- Filtration speed: 80 herzberg; typical thickness: 150µm; basis weight: 68g/m²
- Retention: 4 - 7µm
- Very popular, thin pleated filter paper; medium-fast with medium to fine particle retention
- Used for many analytical routine applications in different industries, e.g. particle separation from food extracts for sample preparation or filtration of solid environmental samples digested, e.g. for ICP/AAS analysis
|Number of Items||100|
|Item Volume||0.02 milliliters|
|Manufacturer Series Number||10311641|
Specification for this product family
Very popular, thin pleated filter paper, medium-fast with medium to fine particle retention. Used for many analytical routine applications in different industries, e.g. particle separation from food extracts for sample preparation or filtration of solid environmental samples digested, e.g. for ICP/AAS analysis. Filtration speed: 80 herzberg. Typical thickness: 150µm. Basis weight: 68g/m². Retention: 4 - 7µm. Diameter: 70mm. 100/Pack. Whatman #: 10311641.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?