- Paperback: 352 pages
- Publisher: Alti Publishing; 1St Edition edition (February 25, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1883051215
- ISBN-13: 978-1883051211
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,078,066 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What's Age Got To Do With It?: Secrets to Aging in Extraordinary Ways Paperback – February 25, 1999
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For those individuals who enjoyed the Chicken Soup For the Soul books this would be a very fine companion but with much more information in how to overcome any obstacle in life or limitation one may be faced with...especially aging! Smith