|Digital List Price:||$16.99|
|Print List Price:||$16.95|
Save $0.89 (5%)
What's New, Cupcake?: Ingeniously Simple Designs for Every Occasion Kindle Edition with Audio/Video
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 363 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled|
- Due to large size of this book, please connect your device to WiFi to download.
- Kindle Edition with Audio/Video: Audio/Video content is available on Fire tablets (except Kindle Fire 1st Generation) and iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch devices.
Kindle Editions with Audio/Video are optimized for Kindle for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch. If you will be reading this on another device, you may prefer this edition.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Fellow creator Alan Richardson has photographed dozens of bestselling cookbooks, and his work appears in many leading food and women’s magazines. He is the coauthor of The Breath of a Wok, which won two coveted awards from the International Association of Culinary Professionals.
The endlessly imaginative duo who turned cupcaking into a national pastime is back, with utterly new, eye-popping creations anyone can make. Create a race-car cupcake, a robot cupcake, or ravishing jewelry cupcakes for a birthday party. Surprise the family with Chinese takeout dinner cupcakes on April Fool's or serve up a goofy chocolate moose. Captivate Mom with a bouquet of long-stemmed rose cupcakes and build sand castle cupcakes with the kids. All you need are candies from the corner store and cake mix and canned frosting. So what is new, Cupcake? Dozens of "EZ" projects that use just a few ingredients--perfect for kids and parties.
• More pictures, brighter colors, bolder designs.
• More faux-food creations--so real you won't believe they're cupcakes!
• More comical critters and the cutest pets ever!
• More irresistible party centerpieces to celebrate hobbies, from golf to knitting.
• More spectacular holiday cupcakes: Valentine's, Easter, Fourth of July, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. You'll end up with cupcakes so striking that you won't want to eat them--but so delicious you'll have no choice!
Recipe Excerpts from What's New, Cupcake?
An Apple for the Teacher Cupcakes
Playing Koi Cupcakes
--This text refers to the kindle_edition edition.
- File Size : 426 MB
- Publication Date : April 1, 2010
- Print Length : 363 pages
- ASIN : B003MQNER0
- Language: : English
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Publisher : Lifestyle; Illustrated Edition (April 1, 2010)
- Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #660,138 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews: