What's Up: Balloon to the Rescue!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Packed with magic and eye-popping animation, What s Up Balloon to the Rescue! takes off with a bang when the brilliant, but befuddled Dr. Crumb discovers a magical stone that turns his house into a hot air balloon. The discovery allows Crumb and his trusted brainiac companions to pursue a heroic career of monster-chasing. But soon, the criminal-minded Jean-Pierre hatches a particularly diabolical plan which sends this airborne voyage into a new level of turbulence!
Without the magic stone, will the scientists crash land, or will they be able to save the world by using their own ingenuity? What s Up Balloon to the Rescue! is a gravity-defying adventure for the entire family.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2. put it in the oven
3. use it as a Coaster
4. use them as a Frisbee
5. use them as a Frisbee for shooting practice
6. put it on the newspaper for your dogie to poop/pee on
7. put it on the letterbox for your kitties to poop/pee on
8. put in in your bird cage for your pet bird to poop all over on
9. put it in the paper shredder/credit card shredder
10. run it over with your car
11. run it over with your bike
12. run it over with your motorcycle
13. tape firecrackers on it and watch it go into orbit and light up the sky and go "OOH! Pretty Fireworks!"
14. stomp on it to death with hiking boots on
15. embedded it 10 feet deep in your backyard... with dog poo
16. put it in hot boiling water
17. wack it with a baseball bat
18. wack it with a hokey stick
19. put it in the toaster
20. burn it and dance around the fire
21. use them as a Frisbee for you dog to chew on
22. bash it into tiny pieces with a crowbar
23. throw it out the window
24. throw it into a wood chipper
25. throw it out the window into it wood chipper
26. roast over the fire like a marshmallow
27. rub the play side of the DVD against the gravel
28. throw it in the recycle bin
29. drill holes in the disk
30. put on the grill
31. bash it with a hammer
32. stick it in the mouse-trap
33. stick it in the rat-trap
34. cook it over Molten Lead
35. cook it over Aluminium
36. drop it in the toilet inside the outhouse
37. embedded it in concrete cement and what for cement harden overtime
38. wack it with a golf club
39. cut it in half with a chainsaw
40.Barf all over it out side after wolfing down too much food.
41.Drop a brick on it
42.Drop a rock on it
43.Drop a bowling ball on it
44.Run it over with your truck
45.Place it on the train track and give the train conductor a thumbs up as he runs it over with his train
46.Use the paper part of the DVD case as a dart board
47.Put it in a punching bag and punch the living daylights out of it like you never punched anything before
48.Throw it in a garbage bag
49.Throw it in a garbage can
50.Drop it in a pool of acid
51.Slash it in half with a Katana (aka Japanese sword)
52.leave the DVD out in the sun on a very, very hot day. (At lease at around 120 F)
53.Drop it into a open manhole
54.Cook it in a frying pan
55.Throw it into the dumpster
56.Use it as a shooting target
57.Use it as a shooting target with paint balls
58.Bash it with a mallet
59.Bash it with a iron baseball bat
60.put it in a new bag of perfectly good uncrushed chips, and then crush it with a powerful stomp, while shouting at the top of your lungs, "SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST, LEONARD!!" (Reference to Food Fight, another terrible film)
Video Brinquedo may have made one good movie but it cannot cover for the multitude of crimes known as What's Up Balloon to the Rescue and the infamous Ratatoing and much more. I saw this movie and like most Video Brinquedo garbage the animation is terrible. The voice actors are phoning in their performances. The English dub cast has talent but they are obviously not giving it their all. I don't blame them. I wouldn't waste my talent on this warmed over garbage either if I were a voice actor. The story this movie has is so stupid that I barely remember it nor do I care. This movie would be cruelty to children. I don't recommend this movie to anyone. Watch Pixar's Up instead.
I have to say though that she and her college friends really got a kick out of how bad this one was. They probably laughed more at this than many movies designed to be comedies. Worth the few dollars just for that.
Most recent customer reviews
Don't buy this. It's a waste of cash.