- File Size: 1549 KB
- Print Length: 91 pages
- Publication Date: January 25, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01N4S873L
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,065,289 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #2440 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing Skills
- #2453 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Education & Reference
- #5719 in Books > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing > Writing Skills
What's Wrong with your Novel? And How to Fix it Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
This is a great addition to the writer's tool kit. It discusses the writing craft in full details. Reading this writing craft book, I realized that this is a book which has layman terms and easily understandable.
It's different chapters on conflict, motivation, characterizations, POV, Showing and telling and structure is explained in simple terms. And the chapters on editing after writing your first draft is the best. It explains the steps fully and simply.
Overall a good writing craft book for writers struggling with the steps after writing the first draft. And for all writers to have in their writing go-to craft shelf. I only wish I had a paperback of this book so I could highlight and use sticky notes as I tend to do!
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Books > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing > Writing Skills
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Education & Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing Skills