- File Size: 1549 KB
- Print Length: 91 pages
- Publication Date: January 25, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01N4S873L
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,996,263 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #4089 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing Skills
- #5236 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Education & Reference
- #9684 in Books > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing > Writing Skills
What's Wrong with your Novel? And How to Fix it Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is a great addition to the writer's tool kit. It discusses the writing craft in full details. Reading this writing craft book, I realized that this is a book which has layman terms and easily understandable.
It's different chapters on conflict, motivation, characterizations, POV, Showing and telling and structure is explained in simple terms. And the chapters on editing after writing your first draft is the best. It explains the steps fully and simply.
Overall a good writing craft book for writers struggling with the steps after writing the first draft. And for all writers to have in their writing go-to craft shelf. I only wish I had a paperback of this book so I could highlight and use sticky notes as I tend to do!