Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 5,201 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5,798 reviews
on April 27, 2017
good book
on April 24, 2017
Maybe half the recipes include significant amounts of artificial sweetener, e.g. "Equivalent of 1/2 cup sugar." Wow. While the most conclusive and devastating clinical results about artificial sweeteners were only recently published, we've known for years that artificial sweeteners actually contribute to weight gain, and wreak havoc on the all important gut biome. Now it turns out they increase the likelihood of dementia several times over, same with diabetes. This book would be a lot thinner, and much less appealing without all of these AS recipes. One would think that a physician would know better than to recommend this stuff.
on April 24, 2017
Great book at a great price
Great Book
on April 23, 2017
Finding it very interesting.
on April 22, 2017
Anyone who still thinks that eating bread ever again would be a good idea needs to read this. Explained so much about inflammation and cardiovascular disease, inability to lose weight and a host of other issues plaguing our nation, in terms that a non-medical reader could easily understand. All cardiologists need to read this book as this would help their patients better than statins.
on April 22, 2017
This book does not emphasize gluten free strongly enough. Read other authors. Gluten is a true health hazard I'm pain free on gluten free
on April 22, 2017
Easy to follow regime to complete detox
on April 21, 2017
I consider Dr. Davis to be somewhat of an absolutist as far as giving up wheat, and while I appreciate and already have benefited from the information provided in this book, I believe that there is a place for moderation. I have had hypertension for years, and have been struggling with inflammation. I thought that my diet was healthy, and couldn't understand why I struggled to lose about 20 lbs, until I read this book. I used to routinely have sandwiches for lunch, and after changing my routine to primarily having salads, can't believe how much better I feel. Also I have lost 5 lbs without dieting or changing anything else in about 2 weeks! I am not convinced that it is absolutely necessary to give up wheat entirely to benefit from the wisdom shared by Dr. Davis. I believe that real benefits can be derived by significantly reducing the consumption of wheat. I have experienced this already and know that this is life changing. I am extremely grateful!
on April 20, 2017
There is a lot of useful information here. However, it sometimes gets bogged down with too much detail. Overall, I found it very helpful in making lifestyle changes for optimum health.