Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on September 27, 2015
Very good recipes and menus.
on January 23, 2015
Eating wheat free...this is a GREAT resource. Thanks!!
on December 20, 2012
I like this book. Wheat-Free Recipes and Menus really help put together a Gluten -free meal and it is fun to plan using the information and using great recipes. Great information.
on March 7, 2013
This cookbook used many of the wrong ingredients in the recipes that is not recommended in the "Wheat Belly" book. I brought the book to my local library instead of returning it. It wasn't anything I could use.
on June 22, 2006
The recipes are really easy and many of them will give you "comfort foods" that you will really miss otherwise. When I went off wheat, I *yearned* for biscuits and pancakes and brownies and muffins, and this book gave them back to me! Many of these recipes are so delicious that we still use them today, even though our family sometimes incorporates wheat into our diet. Highly recommended!
0Comment| 42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 3, 2014
Didn't like the menus at all. Too much weird stuff to buy. Sorry I bought it and have tthrown it away
on December 30, 2013
Was looking for recipes and ways of cooking and eating gluten free. This helped to explain the way of being gluten free that I could understand.
on December 7, 2014
On time exactly as promised.
on May 28, 2013
This recipe book has a total emphasis on gluten free recipes. As a follower of Wheat Belly I was looking for wheat free recipes but this book is for Celiacs who need gluten free recipes. As William Davis says the ingredients and substitutes in gluten free recipes can be just as harmful as the wheat for diabetics and pre-diabetics.
on October 28, 2012
Once you know you would like to be Wheat-free, you need good recipes and insites into how to change over. This book has many good recipes and hints. I recommend it to everyone.