Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 20 reviews
on July 25, 2012
I ordered organic wheat germ oil from this seller. The bottle arrived with a label that looked like something that was printed off the home computer. The label is so pixelated I can not read half of the print. The cap was not sealed, it was taped with white tape. The whole packaging looks like someone just bottled it at home. I have no idea whether this product is organic like it claims, or whether it is wheat germ oil. I'm contacting the seller to return this ASAP.
on February 1, 2013
This is the second bottle of wheat germ oil i've ordered from amazon. The first bottle was a different brand (Viobin Corporation). Wheat germ oil can give elasticity to the hair and skin. I used the first bottle for my hair and I definitely noticed the difference. I actually had to stop using it for a while because it was working to well,lol. So when I ordered this second bottle I didn't check the reviews. I already had wheat germ oil before so I didn't bother. I've been using this second bottle in my hair and skin mixtures. I havent been using the wheat germ oil on a consistent basis so I cant really say if its performing the same way the first bottle did. I was reading the reviews on this brand a few days ago and noticed that everyone seemed to be bothered with the packaging. I didn't pay attention to it before but it is a little suspect. Also the color of this wheat germ oil is lighter than the first bottle I bought. It still has that weird smell that wheat germ oil has but not as strong. So im thinking maybe this oil has been mixed with another oil or something. Just to be safe i'll probably order from a different brand next time.
on September 25, 2013
Every time I try to post a comment on this vendor Amazon deletes it. I am not using foul language or anything. This vendors oils are not organic they are fake. All their oils are nothing but mineral oil. Buy at your discretion I will never buy from them again and I am almost just about done with Amazon this 3rd party thing is a piece of crap. I will write the $26 I spent on these oils off to the FRAUDULENT GAME.
on September 11, 2013
This oil is a fraud , first smells of cooking oil, the label came detached and appears printed by computer, I do not use it .
on April 29, 2013
this oil is a part of my hair regimen. Since I have been using all these product recently purchased, I have experienced healthier hair, and I can see it growing. I strongly recommend anyone to purchase these oils. A+.

To see how I maintain my hair please visit [...] and search LifeWithLora.
on October 10, 2013
I use wheat germ oil as a carrier oil in making natural cosmetics without preservatives. This oil has a very nice quality and mixes well without separating, which is extremely important in making cosmetics lotions. It also is nice in shampoos.
on August 8, 2016
Not real.
on June 24, 2012
Wheat Germ Oil is one of the greatest oil for the scalp. It encourages hair growth like castor oil. It also strengthens the hair if you are trying to grow long hair. I mix wheat germ oil and castor oil and coconut oil all together and mix it with my favorite deep conditioner.

The results are shockingly great. wheat germ oil makes the hair grow from the scalp and strengthens the hair to prevent breakage. This product works very well because it is pure and organic. I saved thousands from buying new treatments every week to using the treatments I have and adding wheat germ oil, castor oil, and coconut oil to it. Your conditioner goes from being good to the greatest conditioner and deep treatment ever!!

Castor oil and wheat germ oil makes the hair grow 2x faster than it would normally. enjoy your amazingly fast growing and better conditioned hair. You're welcome.
on March 13, 2014
Product did not arrive as advertised and was unprofessionally wraped with gauze or tape. The bottle was not secured to show safety of product.
on February 12, 2014
Wheat Germ Oil everyday kicks my metabolism up a notch which helps me maintain the body mass index my doctor and employer require....try it!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question