- Product Dimensions: 15.5 x 11.9 x 7.6 inches ; 14 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 14.3 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B003G2ZYDW
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #250,459 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Wheaton W216907 Clear Glass 32oz Straight Sided Jar, with 89-400 White Polypropylene Poly-Vinyl Lined Screw Cap (Case of 12)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Straight-sided wide-mount jar for substance control and containment of solids and liquids
- Soda-lime glass body for heat, shock, and thermal expansion resistance, and its ability to be used for packaging some dry powders
- Wide-mouth jar is suitable for use with large solid samples and straight sides allow complete removal of samples
- White polypropylene screw cap for use with solids, mild acids, alkalis, solvents, alcohols, oils, and aqueous solutions
- Poly-vinyl cap liner provides a moisture barrier
|Number of Items||12|
|Cap Size||89 millimeters|
|Item Weight||14.0 pounds|
Specification for this product family
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
This Wheaton straight-sided jar has a soda-lime glass body and a white polypropylene screw-on cap with a poly-vinyl liner. The wide-mouth jar accepts large solid samples, and has straight sides that allow for complete removal of contents. The white polypropylene cap is suitable for use with solids, mild acids, alkalis, solvents, alcohols, oils, and aqueous solutions. The poly-vinyl cap liner provides a moisture barrier. This bottle comes with an adhesive hazardous communication label for content identification and safety information, which can be applied over the top of a closed lid to create a tamper-evident seal. The soda-lime glass conforms to United States Pharmacopoeia (USP) Type III requirements for solvent, chemical, and sample storage, such as some dry powder types, and use in dry-heat sterilization applications. This bottle is suitable for storing soil and environmental samples, and for use in mixing and storing liquid or solid samples, including mild acids, solvents, and alcohols.
Lab bottles are used to store, hold, and mix liquids, powders, and other substances in a wide variety of scientific industries. Lab bottles have a more pronounced neck and shoulder than jars. Lab bottles are manufactured with a combination of characteristics in order to meet the demands of particular applications, such as for solution dispensing, mixing, and weighing, and use in centrifuge operations. They come in many shapes for specific applications, with a variety of mouth or nozzle shapes and sizes for specific use. Lab bottles are made from materials, such as glass (borosilicate or soda-lime) and an array of plastics, which are selected for chemical and thermal expansion resistance, transparency, and their adaptability in a variety of applications. Lab bottle interiors, caps, and lids are often lined with a protective material. Caps and lids help seal bottles to prevent solutions from spilling. The capacity refers to the fluid amount held by a lab bottle, and is commonly measured in milliliters (mL) and liters (l), and sometimes in ounces (oz). Lab bottles are suitable for use in chemistry and biology applications, as well as in pharmaceutical and scientific testing.
Wheaton Industries Inc. manufactures labware, instrumentation, and containers under the brands Wheaton Science Products and Wheaton Science Packaging. The company, founded in 1888 and headquartered in Millville, NJ, meets International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standards 9001/2008 and 14001/2004.
Number of Items: 12
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?