- Lyophilization stoppers are used in freeze-drying applications
- 2-Leg lyophilization stoppers reduces the possibility of legs sticking to each other
- 3-Leg stoppers provides stability during lyophilization and resists cocking
- Manufactured from the highest quality raw materials available
- Production equipment is engineered to yield components with exceptional dimensional stability
Other Sellers on Amazon
$129.99 ($0.13 / Stoppers)
+ $9.67 shipping
+ $9.67 shipping
Sold by: Planet Collectibles
Have one to sell?
Wheaton W224100-202 Rubber 20mm Stopper with 3-Leg Lyophilization, Gray Chlorobutyl/46 (Case of 1000)
|Price:||$141.88 ($0.14 / Stoppers) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 7 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
4 new from $123.45
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1000|
|Cap Size||20 mm|
This item's packaging will indicate what is inside. To cover it, select Ship in Amazon box on the checkout page.
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Wheaton offers the cleanest, most precise pharmaceutical grade rubber stoppers available for research and parenteral drug applications. The stoppers are manufactured from the highest quality raw material available and tolerances for flange heights on stock stoppers are held to ±.010". Production equipment is engineered to yield components with exceptional dimensional stability which ensures a tight fitting stopper.
There are no customer reviews yet.