|Item Weight||8 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||10.8 x 6.9 x 4.1 inches|
|Item model number||FBA_WCG-128OZ|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||FBA_WCG-128OZ|
Wheel Cleaner 1 Gallon Bulk Refill - Safe for all Wheels Tires and Rims - Works on Alloy Chrome Aluminum Clear Coated Painted Polished & Plasti Dip - Motorcycle Tire Cleaner by Car Guys Auto Detailing
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✅ ADVANCED pH NEUTRAL FORMULA – Quickly and easily clean caked on brake dust and grime from your wheels, calipers, and tires! Our special proprietary formulation breaks down iron particles at the nano level to make your wheels and tires look new again!
- ✅ 100% SAFE FOR ALL RIMS – This is safe to use on Alloy, Aluminum, Anodized, Chrome, Painted, Polished, Clear Coat, Plasti Dip and more! If it’s not on this list, the answer is yes, it will work!
- ✅ WORKS ON TIRES & METALS – Removes tire dressings, cleans white wall tires, exhaust tips and more! Do you have a classic car with beautiful white-wall tires? Are you looking for a safe motorcycle wheel cleaner? This product is for you!
- ✅ ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY – Do you know why other products are so CHEAP!? Because they use DIRTY and CHEAP chemicals that are harmful to you and the environment! Our products are Made in the USA by hard working Americans and have been specially formulated to be Acid Free.
- ✅ WHAT IF YOU’RE NOT HAPPY? – We truly believe that we have the best car care products on the market. If you don’t agree, there’s no fine printing to read and no gimmicks here! Get in contact with us ANYTIME after your purchase, and we’ll provide a FULL REFUND! So what are you waiting for?! Buy Now, 100% RISK FREE!
More items to explore
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Do you need something to quickly and effectively clean your wheels?
Are you tired of looking through pages of wheel cleaners, hoping to find a product that is safe for the wheels on your vehicle??
STOP! Your search is over!
- This is SAFE for ALL types of WHEELS and TIRES on the market!
- Super concentrated gel reduces the amount of product needed! Saving you $$$ in the long run!
- Clings to wheels giving minimal runoff for MAXIMUM cleaning power!
- Safe on high end braking systems, calipers and exhaust tips!
Don’t fall for the “acid free” color changing gimmick going around... Have you smelled that stuff?!?
*Warning* labels that say to avoid skin contact?! Don’t be fooled anymore!
This has been specially formulated to be Non-Toxic and pH balanced.
It will safely remove the toughest iron particles, brake dust and road grime on any wheel or tire!
With over 800+ five star reviews, Amazon customers agree, this is THE BEST WHEEL CLEANER available today!!
This product is currently in high demand, our supplies are extremely limited. Buy Now! Exclusively available only on Amazon.com!
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviews that say soap is better, that this stuff is just dish soap, etc. are people with an ax to grind. This stuff does exactly what it is supposed to do and if you follow the directions, it does an amazing job. I am using it on 4 vehicles, 2 of which have black wheels, 1 that has gloss gray and cleared milled aluminum, and another with cleared polished aluminum. The first time I used it was with a cheap spray bottle - this stuff needs to an open nozzle or it will not come out right so after that I switched to a hand sprayer (kind with the pump on top of the assembly) to get good coverage.
I pretty much do what the instruction say, but the specific order of operations that I do is: 1) wash the entire car except for the wheels - I just blast the wheels with water as I wash the car. 2) spray 2 of the wheels (and sometimes tires) with the cleaner -- first few times I used way too much, so now I go sparingly. 3) let wheels sit for a few minutes 4) wet a wheel woolie and hit the entire wheel and brake caliper -- note if you use a good woolie you can get the inside of the wheel at the same time and the cleaner will make it look new again. 5) spray the living daylights out of the wheel and tire to remove ALL the cleaner. 6) blast the wheels dry with a leaf blower. 7) do the 2 wheels on the other side of the car.
Following the above I have had no streaks, white spots, or other unwanted results; I do not use a pressure washer, and I do not use the cleaner on hot wheels. I will also say that the worst wheels had about 50k miles of being cleaned with other wheel cleaners and left unsatisfying every time. The first round with CarGuys and they looked great. The second time, they looked new again. Additionally, one of the vehicles regularly goes off-road, and unlike other cleaners, CarGuys has kept the 'dirt film' from sticking around. Sucks for me that this stuff is not cheaper as I go through it pretty fast with the extra vehicles.
NOTE: The picture with the brake dust is AFTER power washing. So can see how ineffective washing alone is vs. using this spray.
HIGHLY recommend this product to anyone with filthy rims. Got my moneys worth and would buy again in a heart beat.