Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon

Platform: Nintendo DS|Change
Price:$2.40 - $500.00

Showing 1-10 of 65 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 87 reviews
on April 25, 2017
Smaller than what I thought it would be. And it's also a piece of junk. Doesn't count the coins right and the plus and minus buttons didn't work. Don't waste your money on this jar. Find something different.
on March 12, 2017
As described,gave as a gift,for a child who loves Wheel of Fortune.He was very happy with it!
on March 6, 2017
great game not much else to tell
on April 8, 2017
I play with it when I'm changing my cell phone.
on April 7, 2017
My Fav Game!!!!!
on November 6, 2010
My wife and I were very impressed with the graphics and the gameplay! The Pat and Vanna characters look just like the real thing (except their heads are disproportionate to their bodies, as well as the contestants' heads). You even hear Pat announce the players and the opening of each round! And you hear Charlie O'Donnell announce the prizes! (BTW, I just heard Charlie passed away today, after 28 years as WOF's announcer. My condolences go to his family!)

The game plays JUST LIKE the modern day TV show, with toss-ups, jackpot round, million-dollar space, prize puzzle, mystery wedge ($10,000/bankrupt), and even the Free Play wedge! And the bonus round is right on! If you're a Wheel of Fortune fan and own a Nintendo DS, this is the game for you!
on December 26, 2010
My 8-year-old son and I have been playing this for a day now and are underwhelmed. While the graphics, hosts and create an avatar feature are really cool, the play itself is a little frustrating. There doesn't seem to be a way to control the spin of the wheel - its spins at a set speed for almost a full rotation. So if you or one of the other characters get a bankrupt, you end up with an entire round of bankrupt after bankrupt after bankrupt and it gets a little boring. My son doesn't like that the others seem to guess "dumb letters" like "z" so they are no help in filling in the puzzle and just extend the endless nature of the rounds (though that does help eliminate letter). And since none of the other characters ever buy a vowel, it's even less competitive (of course in our games they have no money to do so since they are always bankrupt). So if you aren't into action and like a slow pace, this game is for you. We'll probably trade this in for something else in the next week or two. For reference, we're not big gamers - in fact BookWorm is the only other game I play.

I'm giving this three stars because it's better than doing nothing and I like that the keyboard tracks the letters guessed.
on February 26, 2017
I ordered this game because it was a cheap price and I love wheel of fortune. Unfortunately, once the item arrived, I received a game with no cartridge inside. Could not contact the seller so I'm asking for a refund.
on May 20, 2014
It's just like the TV show. Spin, choose a letter or buy a vowel, solve the puzzle. In this game u are able to make ur own avatar & select the following....5 different locations (which have to be unlocked), 4 different difficulties....Easy, Normal, Hard or Custom (which allows you to set computer controlled intelligence levels & keyboard response time when selecting letters or solving) & the game can be played by 1 to 3 players. For those that may have complained about the game not being challenging enough it may have been b/c they haven't changed the difficulty level from "easy"! If ur a "Wheel" fan u'll really enjoy this...even if u aren't, this will still provide satisfying (& fun) game play. Caution... it can be addicting!!!
on June 30, 2016
I bought this for something to do on the plane heading out for vacation. I did not realize when I bought it that it is a 2 player game (which was great so I could play with my spouse). When you play against someone else you get the option to solve and then you give it to the 2nd player to try to solve (same puzzle). At first we did not realize that was how the game was played (didn't read the directions), but we caught on quickly. It was a little awkward the first game, but once we got the hang of it, it was fun. Liked the fact you did not need 2 games to play someone else (though if you did then you could play in real time vs having to each solve). I do like this game better on the Wii, but it is still a fun travel game.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.