WheelWitness HD PRO Dash Cam with GPS - 2K Super HD - 170° Lens - Advanced Driver Assistance - for 12V Cars & Trucks - Night Vision Dashboard Camera Ambarella A7LA50 Car Security DVR
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- ✅ PREMIUM DASH CAM w/ 2560x1080 / 2306x1296P SUPER HD - The highest resolution currently available on any dash camera. Everything is recorded in crisp, 2304x1296P resolution allowing you to see the most detail.
- ✅ WDR (WIDE DYNAMIC RANGE) / HDR Technology - WDR technology allows for the best night video. WDR is able to show a fully balanced exposure, with the ability to compensate light and dark spots of the frame in one shot.
- ✅ 3x MOUNTS FOR MULTIPLE VEHICLE - 2 Sticky Mounts + 1 Suction Cup ★ PLUG & PLAY - Once a microSD card is inserted, all you need to do is plug the camera in to the cigarette lighter outlet and it will start recording automatically.
- ✅ GPS Enabled - Follow your video alongside a Google Maps screen showing you exactly where you were! ★ EXTRA WIDE ANGLE LENS - The dash camera is equipped with a 170 degree extra wide angle lens that allows you to capture absolutely everything that you see in front of your vehicle.
- ✅ CONTINUOUS LOOP RECORDING - The HD PRO will start recording automatically and will fill up the microSD card until full. Then it will automatically delete the oldest file and replace it with the new. Allowing for fully automatic and continuous playback!
Featured items you may like
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
WheelWitness HD PRO Premium Dashboard Camera
Extra peace of mind while driving
Whether you want to go back in time and reminisce on your favorite road trips or catch those unexpected moments, the WheelWitness is the perfect travel companion. But it can do so much more:
- Automatic and continuous recording
- Key evidence to dispute motor vehicle collision and any wrong-doing
- Provides refutable video evidence to police, insurance companies and court.
- Safety and protective mechanism against reckless drivers and people
- Promote road safety and reduce road trauma through raising awareness
- Analyse Speed / Time / Date and Location of driver using vehicle
- Evidence of any on road activity (accidents, theft, pedestrian activity)
Super HD High Resolution Dashboard Camera
Picture Perfect Super HD High Resolution Video
Combining the exceptional Ambarella A7LA50 processor and a 170 degrees super wide angle lens, the WheelWitness HD Pro model is the perfect witness, recording everything in front of you in ultra-clear Super HD 2k, in crisp 2304x1296P resolution.
3.0” LCD screen
Facing you is a 3-inch color LCD display that shows a preview of what the camera sees to aid in framing. Here is also where you interact with the various settings, menu options, and media playback controls via a bank of four physical buttons, two on each side of the screen.
Night Vision WDR/HDR Technology
Day or night, sun or rain or driving through tunnels, you will be able to always get razor-sharp images, thanks to the WDR technology. WDR is able to show a fully balanced exposure, with the ability to compensate light and dark spots of the frame in one shot. Combining multiple exposures, you will always enjoy an optimal night vision.
Easy to Install
Just insert a recommended SD card (check the main photos for recommended options), mount the suction cup and plug in the power. When the Dash Cam senses power, it automatically fires up and starts recording. When the power is cut (such as when the car's ignition is shut off) the camera will automatically turn off.
Upon the memory card being exhausted and used up, the WheelWitness HD PRO Dash Cam has an internal loop-function mode enabling the camera to automatically overwrite the oldest file and continuously record.
The GPS module accessory enables the dash cam to capture the speed, location and coordinates of the motor vehicle. The logging of such details can be played back showing the speed the vehicle was traveling at the time, along with real-time location movements of where the vehicle has been.
Motion detector - G-sensor
The G-Sensor is capable of automatically detecting accidents and saving all of the relevant footage to ensure you have a perfect witness. When it detects bumps and shocks, the sensor is triggered, and the camera captures and protects the video clip leading up to the bump and a few seconds following, saving the footage of a potential accident from being overwritten.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have purchased several different brands of dash cams since that accident. They worked okay for a while, but they all failed after a short period of time. Finally I came across the WheelWitness HD Pro. I now have these in both my cars, and as a result of the YouTube video I made of a subsequent accident, many of my friends have them also.
In early August 2016, I was hit by a driver who ran a red light. After I called 911 and the traffic signal changed several times, the driver who hit me said he thought the accident was not his fault.
A couple of days passed and my insurance company called to say his lawyers are claiming the fault was mine. I had not mentioned to the other driver that I had the WheelWitness Pro dash cam. I then told the insurance agent to view the YouTube video of the accident. She actually screamed when she saw the video! “Well,” she said, “that's a 99% case closed if ever I've seen one!” I asked, “Why not 100%?” “We never say 100%,” she answered.
The case went away in less than 2 weeks. I never heard another word. WOW.
A word about the guys at WheelWitness -- They have always been great to work with. Their cameras have never failed me or my friends even in very hot summer weather. If you watch the video (and you should), notice that the camera is in direct sunlight, but you can still see the traffic signal as I'm entering the intersection. (Note: YouTube resolution is not as good as the actual camera.)
I NEVER leave home without it. When I travel, I take the Wheel Witness Pro with me. The camera installs in 5 minutes and the travel suction cup stays in place very well, as shown in the video. The driver of the other car hit me at 45 mph! Most cameras would have fallen off, but this camera did not even flicker!
This camera was the best insurance I've ever purchased.
Think about this -- If I had been the second person in line at the traffic light, how much would an insurance company pay for the dash cam video? I wonder ...
August 9, 2016 YouTube Video youtu.be/1gYpcmeLWZA
The video was super compressed by Amazon. The picture is extremely clear on your computer.
Also Have contacted customer support and response was very quickly and prompt. they answered all my questions and concerns
1. It had great reviews
2. It seemed like a more user friendly dash cam
3. Quality and features looked promising.
I am highly satisified in all aspects. I purchased the wheel witness dash cam which was really easy to setup! One thing I will note is the screw on the side to tighten the angle of the camera in place is a little sensitive. Don't tighten it too much like I did and strip the screw. It didn't hinder the ability of the cameras functionality but I rather have tightened properly. So I contacted customer service asking if they had any advice or if I could purchase a replacement via email and they responded quickly! They asked for my address and notified me that they will send a replacement part right away free of charge. I emailed them back with the address and within the hour I got a shipping confirmation. WOW! Can you believe that hassle free customer support. I was amazed and so happy I invested in this brand. For more reasons than one. I will tell my friends about this product and I would buy it again in the future.