Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon

Showing 1-10 of 194 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 223 reviews
on November 6, 2014
My son, daughter and I enjoy this so much each day. Easy to assembly and provides a load of fun for hours on end. My son now has a sizeable collection of hot wheels and has his favorite racers as do I. What I love about this is at times, both cars fighting for same space and they eject each other out or side swipe each other out of the track. Again, endless fun and easy to store away.
on July 18, 2014
Purchased this for my 4 year old nephew. He loves to race his Matchbox cars on it. Very fun for him & pretty good quality!
on September 17, 2014
the track does not stay together; very frustrating for the children and me.
on April 3, 2017
Smaller than I expected, but the kids still love it.
We've bought Hot Wheels playsets in the past only to have a disappointed little boy when the set is assembled. Commercials on TV and the graphics on the box always make the various playsets look more exciting, fun, and easy to do than they usually turn out to be. This one is much better. First of all, it's easier to set up than many of the other ones; just fold it up. The little guy we bought it for loves all things related to cars and gets plenty of "help" from his 5 yo and 1.5 yo sisters when racing his Hot Wheels cars on this track.

By the way, I bought this during the Black Cyber Monday sales for $14.99 (with Amazon Prime's free 2-day shipping). My review is based on the value I feel that the kids got out of it for $15 rather than if I had paid 2-3 times that for a simple piece of plastic Hot Wheels track.
on February 16, 2013
We've had this toy for 2 weeks. It is my boys favorite b-day gift. The two of us (and sometimes my 5 and 7 yr old girls) will play with it for over an hour a day. Lots of fun. But have plenty of HotWheels.
on January 10, 2013
My boys absolutely love this set. It's a unique concept in the fact that it excludes the cars that aren't winning by throwing them off the track. My boys laugh and scream. Also, I love that it folds up (or just comes apart) so you can put it away for storage, then it assembles easy again, easy enough for my little boys to put it back together. It's a great product.
on April 20, 2013
Fun, but might frustrated a kid who is hard on their toys. The sections come apart so wait till your child is old enough to put them back together themselves or you will be fixing it a lot. I would say 3 at the youngest.
on January 1, 2015
I give this a 5-stars because it's inexpensive (as far as Hot Wheels race tracks are concerned), the kids (8 and 2) enjoy it, and because it's so easy to put together, fold, store, and etc. In fact, it's already put together when you take it out of the box, you just unfold it. The simplicity is great for parents and great for kids.
on December 27, 2014
Fun race track for my kids and they don't seem to get bored with it. We create elimination tournaments and Bone Shaker in lane 4 is unbeatable. It folds up nice for storage and is durable. It's a simple set up of four lanes that the cars roll down when the release lever is pulled. The yellow gates spring up throwing the slower cars off the track until only one remains at the finish line. I paid around $50 and it should probably be priced around $30 In my opinion but we use it a lot. We do not enjoy this as much as the new Hot Wheels 5 lane starter set that they got for Christmas though. It has two lane racing from a higher level and a jet that shoots skyward at the finish.
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.