Industrial Deals Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on January 7, 2015
This is exactly what I expected it to be. Matches the description to the tee - there are no surprises. I even watched a YouTube video on the track before making the final purchase. Basically, you line up four cars, push the lever, and watch to see who wins. There are two checkpoint areas that launch 3 of the 4 cars off the track. The first set (yellow areas), flip the slowest two cars off the track. The second launcher flips the next slowest car off the track; and the last car is left to win the race. There is a flag at the bottom of the track that flips up when the final car passes through the finish line. This toy works perfectly to keep my 5 & 10 year old nephews entertained. They are huge Hot Wheels fans, so that helps too :) I wouldn't recommend this for anyone much older than 10 and definitely no younger than 5.
on December 27, 2014
Fun race track for my kids and they don't seem to get bored with it. We create elimination tournaments and Bone Shaker in lane 4 is unbeatable. It folds up nice for storage and is durable. It's a simple set up of four lanes that the cars roll down when the release lever is pulled. The yellow gates spring up throwing the slower cars off the track until only one remains at the finish line. I paid around $50 and it should probably be priced around $30 In my opinion but we use it a lot. We do not enjoy this as much as the new Hot Wheels 5 lane starter set that they got for Christmas though. It has two lane racing from a higher level and a jet that shoots skyward at the finish.
review image
on January 17, 2014
I bought this for my girlfriend's 3-year-old and he has done so many races with his hot wheels cars it's ridiculous! This simple track uses gravity to let the hot wheels race, and the little yellow pieces launch the slower cars off. It's fun, easy, and great.

It is not a sturdy, solid toy; it is mean to easily fold up for storage or travel, and it does! The other reviews have said that it breaks easily, etc. well it is designed to pull apart in the middle if you want it to. So, I don't see a problem there.

For $20 it is a good deal, doesn't require batteries, and provides hours of fun for a kid. You can't go wrong with this product.

-Peter
on June 6, 2013
A little over three feet long. The first portion before elimination is 4 car lengths long, about 60 feet. The same as pitcher's mound to the plate. Is that enough?

The second section is about 5 car lenghts. Less then 90 feet, from base to base.

Despite that, it is still a fun track. With four cars to start it is fun to watch which cars get out of the box first. The slow ones get flipped off the track. Best to do on carpet so they don't roll all over the place. I found sometimes for some reason the car would not always trip the switch.

It is fun to put cars together in themes: Muscle Cars, Exotics, Corvettes, convertibles, whatever, and race them. Can provide hours of fun and entertainment. Makes me wonder about the bigger/longer tracks that are available.
on April 3, 2013
I bought this for my toddler after he played with a similar one at a friends house. He loves it and plays with it almost every day. He is 2.5, so it gets a bit of bumps and smashes and is still holding up. I give it 4 stars instead of 5 because, although it folds up, it often falls apart in the process. This is not that big of a deal as it easily snaps back together, but if the hinges were secure and actually hinges vs. snap together, my son could pull it out and unfold it and set it up himself (Like he wants to so badly) instead of me doing it.. Seriously, not that big of a deal for me, but sort of a big deal for him. My 6 and 8 year olds have no problem snapping the pieces together.
on November 29, 2015
We have had this awhile (2-3 years) and my son absolutely loves it. It has held up to his destruction better than I could have every hoped. When folding it together, it might come-apart but not a big deal -- stays together while playing perfectly. If you are looking for a track that even a 2 y/o can manage and not break, I would absolutely recommend this. Works well with Hot Wheels and other cars of similar size. The only thing showing wear is the flags that are at the top.
on January 2, 2013
Which of my son's dozens of Hot Wheels car is the fastest???

That was the quest Christmas week! My 5-year old and his 4-year old cousins raced cars for hours, eliminating the ones that couldn't cut it. Those were the ones that crashed into others and went flying off the track! Lot's of excitement as 4 cars started but only one finished in less than 3-seconds!

This is a great concept and the price point makes it a super value! I didn't notice it in the pictures, but the track also comes with a cool Hot Wheels Car (like my kid really needed another one!)

I highly recommend this for kids who are into racing. It's also a great toy for dad, too!
on February 4, 2014
This is a great product and one of my son's favorite Hot Wheels Playsets. He actually has the 6 lane raceway which is much larger and has an announcer for the winner, but this product is really cool in that it ejects the losing cars as it drops from 4 lanes down to one. It may not always be 100% accurate in ejecting the losing car, so I wouldn't use it in a situation where you are trying to determine the fastest car (the 6 lane is MUCH better in this regard), but it IS a great way to have a fun twist on racing the Hot Wheels.
on November 22, 2013
I got this track for my son almost a year ago for Christmas. He STILL plays with it. Any toy that still gets played with that long and that regularly has got to be a good buy. The track itself is simple, no batteries or launchers, the moving parts are spring loaded and work well with most Hot Wheels and similar sized cars. It folds up nicely and can be stored easily. I got him a different HW play set at the same time (one of the more complicated ones with a jet that's supposed to launch when the cars go through a tunnel), he doesn't really play with that one at all. This kind of track is clearly the way to go!
on February 1, 2014
We have gone through many car tracks with our son. All of which have been short lived. The pieces would break, or get lost, or they were to complicated.
This one is PERFECT for us. It is simple, easy to use, easy to store. The pieces are more durable. My 6 year old loves to set up races with all his Hot Wheels, always trying to find his fastest car. He has been very entertained with this toy. It has lasted longer than any other car track we have had. we are going on about 6 months now, and still going strong.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.