Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery March Birthstone Shop Popular Services _ros _ros _ros  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Paul McCartney Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 193 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 222 reviews
on September 17, 2014
the track does not stay together; very frustrating for the children and me.
We've bought Hot Wheels playsets in the past only to have a disappointed little boy when the set is assembled. Commercials on TV and the graphics on the box always make the various playsets look more exciting, fun, and easy to do than they usually turn out to be. This one is much better. First of all, it's easier to set up than many of the other ones; just fold it up. The little guy we bought it for loves all things related to cars and gets plenty of "help" from his 5 yo and 1.5 yo sisters when racing his Hot Wheels cars on this track.

By the way, I bought this during the Black Cyber Monday sales for $14.99 (with Amazon Prime's free 2-day shipping). My review is based on the value I feel that the kids got out of it for $15 rather than if I had paid 2-3 times that for a simple piece of plastic Hot Wheels track.
on February 16, 2013
We've had this toy for 2 weeks. It is my boys favorite b-day gift. The two of us (and sometimes my 5 and 7 yr old girls) will play with it for over an hour a day. Lots of fun. But have plenty of HotWheels.
on January 10, 2013
My boys absolutely love this set. It's a unique concept in the fact that it excludes the cars that aren't winning by throwing them off the track. My boys laugh and scream. Also, I love that it folds up (or just comes apart) so you can put it away for storage, then it assembles easy again, easy enough for my little boys to put it back together. It's a great product.
on April 20, 2013
Fun, but might frustrated a kid who is hard on their toys. The sections come apart so wait till your child is old enough to put them back together themselves or you will be fixing it a lot. I would say 3 at the youngest.
on January 1, 2015
I give this a 5-stars because it's inexpensive (as far as Hot Wheels race tracks are concerned), the kids (8 and 2) enjoy it, and because it's so easy to put together, fold, store, and etc. In fact, it's already put together when you take it out of the box, you just unfold it. The simplicity is great for parents and great for kids.
on December 27, 2014
Fun race track for my kids and they don't seem to get bored with it. We create elimination tournaments and Bone Shaker in lane 4 is unbeatable. It folds up nice for storage and is durable. It's a simple set up of four lanes that the cars roll down when the release lever is pulled. The yellow gates spring up throwing the slower cars off the track until only one remains at the finish line. I paid around $50 and it should probably be priced around $30 In my opinion but we use it a lot. We do not enjoy this as much as the new Hot Wheels 5 lane starter set that they got for Christmas though. It has two lane racing from a higher level and a jet that shoots skyward at the finish.
review image
on December 26, 2014
I got this Hot Wheels 4-Lane Elimination Race Track for my 3-year old grandson for Christmas. Some of the hot wheels cars work on this track better than others. Haven't quite figured that out, yet. Great purchase that I would recommend as a "step up" for younger boys. Easy to assemble and keeps his attention longer than most toys. No regrets in buying this toy. Would definitely purchase this track again.
on January 19, 2013
Our 3.5 yr old twin boys love this... when the sections stay together
The little plastic connectors between the sections are frequently slipping or coming off. The boys cannot (yet) put it back together so that is my job.
I'm glad we bought this because they like it so much however the quality is lacking.
on January 7, 2015
This is exactly what I expected it to be. Matches the description to the tee - there are no surprises. I even watched a YouTube video on the track before making the final purchase. Basically, you line up four cars, push the lever, and watch to see who wins. There are two checkpoint areas that launch 3 of the 4 cars off the track. The first set (yellow areas), flip the slowest two cars off the track. The second launcher flips the next slowest car off the track; and the last car is left to win the race. There is a flag at the bottom of the track that flips up when the final car passes through the finish line. This toy works perfectly to keep my 5 & 10 year old nephews entertained. They are huge Hot Wheels fans, so that helps too :) I wouldn't recommend this for anyone much older than 10 and definitely no younger than 5.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.