Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on March 11, 2016
love it..my son will love it..it is his birthday present..great buy. the toys are a little heavy and made of metal...0
on August 12, 2017
My nephew asked for hot wheels for his birthday. These are great colors and different cars at a great price.
on September 28, 2016
Item is just as described. I love the price. Can't wait to see the look on my sons face. Hot wheels cars are the only toys that last more than a couple of days in this household!
on January 1, 2016
Son loves hot wheels and this pack came with some very original designs. Have not seen these styles in stores so it was refreshing to know we did not receive any duplicates. I got these at a great price compared to the prices on the stores.
on March 29, 2017
These were a gift to my grandson. He thinks they're fun and he liked the assortment.
How can you go wrong with a Hot Wheel?
on November 6, 2017
My little grand-nephew will love them. Thanx to amazon for providing him with, ... "a very Merry Xmas from Uncle J"
on December 20, 2017
My daughter loves cars (yes, my daughter) and I'm so excited to give these to her for Christmas. Great price and love the variety.
on September 19, 2014
These cars are cute; however when they say styles may vary, they mean from order to order, they don't mean the cars in one order...out of 9 cars, there were 4 silver and 3 red leaving only 2 different ones. I understood they weren't going to be as pictured, but a little variety in the package would be much appreciated! They still do their job but disappointed with the lack of variety in my order!
on January 16, 2017
Fantastic product. My husband used to collect hot wheels and matchbox as a kid but his car collection was lost .....this helps us give him a new collection
on May 25, 2016
We bought these cars for our son for Christmas. He loves how they are all different types of vehicles. They are sturdy and stand up to the pounding of a 3 yr old. They go in the bath, sand box, down the slide at the park, etc. He has had other off brand cars before and they have all broke. Never once has a HotWheel car let him down. HotWheels are the best for little boys!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.