Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,277 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,388 reviews
on November 17, 2016
I had bought these to keep my toddler kid busy and believe me the expression and joy on his face on seeing these miniature car was amazing. I think there are multiple sets and they send randomly one set. The cars are well built and there are no sharp edges. After one week of rough use the paint holds good and makes me believe they are of good quality. After multiple drops also I dont see any dents. These are of about 1 to 2 inches long and fits his hand perfectly. Now whether I am shopping or in home these keep him busy.
review image review image review image review image
on September 12, 2016
I bought this pack during the holiday season and used the cars for my daughter's advent calendar. She loved collecting them and the price was so affordable. I think it would make a fun birthday gift too when paired with a track set.
on June 10, 2016
I bought these as a small stocking stuffer gift for my girlfriends little brother, and he loved them! I like the fact that it's an assortment of different style cars. When I was his age, I had thousands of Hot Wheels and Matchbox Cars, so I have a unique appreciation for these "toys."

I will unfortunately acknowledge that the quality isn't what it was 25 years ago when I was laying in the floor playing with my cars, but that can be said about practically everything in this day and age.

With that said, I'd buy these again!
on December 1, 2016
I purchased this for my nephew and he loved it. He started busting it open the minute he unwrapped it. He was so excited when he saw it. he couldn't contain his excitement. I knew that i did good when he was wanting me to help him open it. I would recommend this to everyone with a little boy.
on December 11, 2013
This is a really great set of cars, and I know my 3-year-old son is going to love it! We got a different set than pictured (more classic-type cars), but they are still really awesome and a great value. The price seems to jump up and down a lot on these though, so just watch before you buy. Otherwise, I highly recommend!!
TOP 100 REVIEWERon December 21, 2014
My son, like many kids his age, love the Hot Wheels collection of cars. They fit well in his small hands, are sturdy and seem to provide endless fun.

They are really well made. My son really plays with them hard yet they stay mostly intact. The only parts that seem affected by continuous use are the wheels, where they tend to skew to one side when pushed and the paint tends to come off here and there with long use. Also, it would be nice if the details were a little more precise albeit it is probably difficult at this price level.

Given the very low price of these cars, I think they are easily recommendable to any family with kids. They are made in Malaysia.
on March 8, 2017
Hot wheels quality, and a great selection of very cool looking cars. This was a gift for a 4 year old boy. He couldn't put them down and has played with them almost daily since Christmas, almost 3 months ago. Good price too
on February 1, 2016
I will start off by saying that I am very supportive of presents that are NOT electronic. Its alright to have some, but I am also so secretly happy when my cousins are into other things too. If that makes me old school, I will take it as a compliment! I used to like hot wheels growing up, so it was a little sentimental that my little cousins still like things like that. I felt like the price was fair for what was included. I would recommend this product and the seller. Thanks!
on December 28, 2016
It's 9 Hot Wheels cars - that's about it folks :) Hot Wheels cars are good quality and last a long time. Bought this as a gift for our nephew, he'll have them for years to come (should he play with them that long). Bought as a Warehouse Deal (which I LOVE on Amazon) so our box needed some tape love, but otherwise - they're great, work great and play great. Thanks Hot Wheels!
on October 10, 2016
Beautiful sets

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.