Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 1,248 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,357 reviews
on February 18, 2015
Got a sweet pack full of race cars, classic cars, futuristic looking cars, and even an off road type vehicle. Love every car and for 10 bucks shipped? Easy buy.
review image
on May 22, 2016
Nephew loves Hot Wheels and he loves this. The variety is really good. If you know someone who's into Hot Wheels they are going to love this pack.

I'm glad that my nephew still plays with these. He'll even play with them instead of using his video games which says a lot.

Great variety and high quality as always from Hot Wheels.
on September 10, 2015
my son loves them!! he has been playing with them non stop...
review image review image
on January 9, 2016
My son is absolutely enthralled with the die cast cars and I chose this pack for him for Christmas. True to form, the Hot Wheels cars in this multipack are brightly colored, very diverse, always move freely when he "races" them across the floor, and so durable. He was thrilled to find such unique and fun designs and colors in this pack and I couldn't have been happier with the price and quality of the merchandise. Not even after days upon days of almost constant play has even one of these small cars shown any wear and tear nor have they broken in any way. I am very happy to see a good quality product still exists these days and I will be purchasing more for him soon. Even the package was in pristine condition and he still uses the plastic tray to "garage" his cars at night. Wonderful item, as expected.
on November 17, 2016
I had bought these to keep my toddler kid busy and believe me the expression and joy on his face on seeing these miniature car was amazing. I think there are multiple sets and they send randomly one set. The cars are well built and there are no sharp edges. After one week of rough use the paint holds good and makes me believe they are of good quality. After multiple drops also I dont see any dents. These are of about 1 to 2 inches long and fits his hand perfectly. Now whether I am shopping or in home these keep him busy.
review image review image review image review image
on December 11, 2013
This is a really great set of cars, and I know my 3-year-old son is going to love it! We got a different set than pictured (more classic-type cars), but they are still really awesome and a great value. The price seems to jump up and down a lot on these though, so just watch before you buy. Otherwise, I highly recommend!!
on December 1, 2016
I purchased this for my nephew and he loved it. He started busting it open the minute he unwrapped it. He was so excited when he saw it. he couldn't contain his excitement. I knew that i did good when he was wanting me to help him open it. I would recommend this to everyone with a little boy.
on March 8, 2017
Hot wheels quality, and a great selection of very cool looking cars. This was a gift for a 4 year old boy. He couldn't put them down and has played with them almost daily since Christmas, almost 3 months ago. Good price too
on September 12, 2016
I bought this pack during the holiday season and used the cars for my daughter's advent calendar. She loved collecting them and the price was so affordable. I think it would make a fun birthday gift too when paired with a track set.
on September 8, 2016
Hot Wheels 9-Car Gift Pack. Purchased these for my Grandson for the holidays, so he hasn't received them yet, but his father played with this brand of cars for hours on end. They are well made, cute, and make little ones, like my grandson, very happy.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.