Hill Climb Racing 2 Vehicles Review Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on February 18, 2015
Got a sweet pack full of race cars, classic cars, futuristic looking cars, and even an off road type vehicle. Love every car and for 10 bucks shipped? Easy buy.
review image
0Comment| 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
Top Contributor: Baseballon December 27, 2017
I have five year old twin boys and ordered two packs and they each came with different cars. Normally this would cause issues because we always have to buy exactly the same thing for both boys to avoid conflict of “why didn’t I get one of those” but this time they were both very happy to have different cars to add to their collection. Over all very happy with the purchase and the boys were also very happy with their Christmas present. Hot Wheels are still a good quality toy.
on September 10, 2015
my son loves them!! he has been playing with them non stop...
review imagereview image
on January 9, 2016
My son is absolutely enthralled with the die cast cars and I chose this pack for him for Christmas. True to form, the Hot Wheels cars in this multipack are brightly colored, very diverse, always move freely when he "races" them across the floor, and so durable. He was thrilled to find such unique and fun designs and colors in this pack and I couldn't have been happier with the price and quality of the merchandise. Not even after days upon days of almost constant play has even one of these small cars shown any wear and tear nor have they broken in any way. I am very happy to see a good quality product still exists these days and I will be purchasing more for him soon. Even the package was in pristine condition and he still uses the plastic tray to "garage" his cars at night. Wonderful item, as expected.
on November 17, 2017
The four year old loves these cars. They're well made and nearly indestructible, a necessity when letting a four year old use them as you never know if they are cars or projectiles. I've not seen any damage to any of them, and believe me, they've been tested.
on December 26, 2017
Gave this to our 23 year old son with a gas card taped to it for Christmas; he loved it! When eldest son opened it, Dad and youngest son immediately went over and the three of them started looking at the cars, the $50 gas card all but ignored. My youngest turned to me with a smile and said, "See mom, inside every man there's an eight year-old boy!" Loved it.
on January 21, 2017
Have to my nephew. Didn't hurt when I stepped on them.
review image
Hot wheels quality, and a great selection of very cool looking cars. This was a gift for a 4 year old boy. He couldn't put them down and has played with them almost daily since Christmas, almost 3 months ago. Good price too
on September 12, 2016
I bought this pack during the holiday season and used the cars for my daughter's advent calendar. She loved collecting them and the price was so affordable. I think it would make a fun birthday gift too when paired with a track set.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon December 21, 2014
My son, like many kids his age, love the Hot Wheels collection of cars. They fit well in his small hands, are sturdy and seem to provide endless fun.

They are really well made. My son really plays with them hard yet they stay mostly intact. The only parts that seem affected by continuous use are the wheels, where they tend to skew to one side when pushed and the paint tends to come off here and there with long use. Also, it would be nice if the details were a little more precise albeit it is probably difficult at this price level.

Given the very low price of these cars, I think they are easily recommendable to any family with kids. They are made in Malaysia.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.