Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on February 18, 2015
Got a sweet pack full of race cars, classic cars, futuristic looking cars, and even an off road type vehicle. Love every car and for 10 bucks shipped? Easy buy.
review image
35 people found this helpful
on January 9, 2016
My son is absolutely enthralled with the die cast cars and I chose this pack for him for Christmas. True to form, the Hot Wheels cars in this multipack are brightly colored, very diverse, always move freely when he "races" them across the floor, and so durable. He was thrilled to find such unique and fun designs and colors in this pack and I couldn't have been happier with the price and quality of the merchandise. Not even after days upon days of almost constant play has even one of these small cars shown any wear and tear nor have they broken in any way. I am very happy to see a good quality product still exists these days and I will be purchasing more for him soon. Even the package was in pristine condition and he still uses the plastic tray to "garage" his cars at night. Wonderful item, as expected.
5 people found this helpful
on October 10, 2016
Beautiful sets
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
8 people found this helpful
Top Contributor: Baseballon December 27, 2017
I have five year old twin boys and ordered two packs and they each came with different cars. Normally this would cause issues because we always have to buy exactly the same thing for both boys to avoid conflict of “why didn’t I get one of those” but this time they were both very happy to have different cars to add to their collection. Over all very happy with the purchase and the boys were also very happy with their Christmas present. Hot Wheels are still a good quality toy.
on September 10, 2015
my son loves them!! he has been playing with them non stop...
review imagereview image
19 people found this helpful
on November 17, 2017
The four year old loves these cars. They're well made and nearly indestructible, a necessity when letting a four year old use them as you never know if they are cars or projectiles. I've not seen any damage to any of them, and believe me, they've been tested.
2 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
I grew up playing with Hot Wheels back in the late 60's and early 70's and always loved them as a child and while these aren't as good as the old red line wheeled versions of my youth they are pretty decent. I bought this pack for my autistic son to take to his school. His former teacher left behind some kind of a track and a few cars but this will give the kids a bit more variety. Very nice for the money they cost.
on December 26, 2017
Gave this to our 23 year old son with a gas card taped to it for Christmas; he loved it! When eldest son opened it, Dad and youngest son immediately went over and the three of them started looking at the cars, the $50 gas card all but ignored. My youngest turned to me with a smile and said, "See mom, inside every man there's an eight year-old boy!" Loved it.
on September 12, 2016
I bought this pack during the holiday season and used the cars for my daughter's advent calendar. She loved collecting them and the price was so affordable. I think it would make a fun birthday gift too when paired with a track set.
3 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
Hot wheels quality, and a great selection of very cool looking cars. This was a gift for a 4 year old boy. He couldn't put them down and has played with them almost daily since Christmas, almost 3 months ago. Good price too
2 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.