Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

Hot wheels quality, and a great selection of very cool looking cars. This was a gift for a 4 year old boy. He couldn't put them down and has played with them almost daily since Christmas, almost 3 months ago. Good price too
on November 17, 2017
The four year old loves these cars. They're well made and nearly indestructible, a necessity when letting a four year old use them as you never know if they are cars or projectiles. I've not seen any damage to any of them, and believe me, they've been tested.
on December 10, 2015
These are your classic hot wheels cars. The assortment of cars is different every time, so its hard to say what you'll get, but as with most hot wheels sets, there's a pretty good range of colors and car types. They're the same quality you'll find in regular toy stores individual packs.
on January 8, 2015
I bought these for my grandson for Christmas. He is 3 years old and loves his "little" cars. I find Hot Wheels to be sturdy and well made. I purchased 2 sets of these and they were all different cars. I find it interesting that at even at his young age he is learning the makes and models of various automobiles. He loved this gift and I loved the price - at the time I purchased them the sets were on sale for $5.98 each set of 9 cars. Can't beat that!
on May 26, 2015
My 3 year old is autistic and obsessed with cars. Any size, color, type. He loves them. He even has a Hot Wheels backpack for preschool. He takes cars with him everywhere, so we love Hot Wheels because they're easy to take with us. My parents got him a variety set for Christmas, even though he already has a ton of them, just because he always loves getting new ones. I've never had a Hot Wheel car break or have paint peel off or anything. They're a great product and I definitely recommend them.
on February 6, 2016
Just as advertised. Nice set to go with other hot wheels toys. Nice set for starting the collection too. I had ordered the big transfer truck carrier weeks earlier ... and three days before Christmas realized that I did not have a single car for the carrier to carry! Promptly ordered; and behold, it arrived so very quickly!! In time for Christmas and grandsons' arrival. Whew!
on September 30, 2017
I'm a hHot Wheels fanatic. My grandson is only 18moths old and I've been collecting them for him or his third birthday since h was born.
so far, the election send @ 50 - but there will be more to come I'm certain.
on January 2, 2017
This was a secret Santa Christmas gift for a 5 year old at a local school. I thought it was a great gift at a great price. This is classic Hot Wheels...you can't go wrong here! There's quite a few cars in the gift set for a small child to remain interested in!!! The gift was dropped off by a co-ordinator, so sadly, I'm unaware of the child's reaction to the gift. I only hope he did like all the cars.
on December 18, 2015
Bought as a gift. Did not mine the 'styles may very' but I did mind that two of the cars were the same and were right next to each other. This was a gift to donate so I did not have the chance to try to return. Cars all looked good and if it wasn't for getting two of the same car and right next to each other it would have gotten 5 stars.
on December 10, 2016
The product arrived in the expected time. Its packaging has nothing bent or broken. The product was tested and works perfectly. My only annoyance is in handling the boxes in the mail. In several orders I have made have come battered. I suggest adding air pockets to cushion those blows.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.