Bubble Witch Saga 3 BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 11, 2017
I grew up playing with Hot Wheels back in the late 60's and early 70's and always loved them as a child and while these aren't as good as the old red line wheeled versions of my youth they are pretty decent. I bought this pack for my autistic son to take to his school. His former teacher left behind some kind of a track and a few cars but this will give the kids a bit more variety. Very nice for the money they cost.
on June 10, 2016
I bought these as a small stocking stuffer gift for my girlfriends little brother, and he loved them! I like the fact that it's an assortment of different style cars. When I was his age, I had thousands of Hot Wheels and Matchbox Cars, so I have a unique appreciation for these "toys."

I will unfortunately acknowledge that the quality isn't what it was 25 years ago when I was laying in the floor playing with my cars, but that can be said about practically everything in this day and age.

With that said, I'd buy these again!
Enthusiast: Perfumeon December 1, 2016
I purchased this for my nephew and he loved it. He started busting it open the minute he unwrapped it. He was so excited when he saw it. he couldn't contain his excitement. I knew that i did good when he was wanting me to help him open it. I would recommend this to everyone with a little boy.
on December 11, 2013
This is a really great set of cars, and I know my 3-year-old son is going to love it! We got a different set than pictured (more classic-type cars), but they are still really awesome and a great value. The price seems to jump up and down a lot on these though, so just watch before you buy. Otherwise, I highly recommend!!
TOP 100 REVIEWERon December 21, 2014
My son, like many kids his age, love the Hot Wheels collection of cars. They fit well in his small hands, are sturdy and seem to provide endless fun.

They are really well made. My son really plays with them hard yet they stay mostly intact. The only parts that seem affected by continuous use are the wheels, where they tend to skew to one side when pushed and the paint tends to come off here and there with long use. Also, it would be nice if the details were a little more precise albeit it is probably difficult at this price level.

Given the very low price of these cars, I think they are easily recommendable to any family with kids. They are made in Malaysia.
on March 8, 2017
Hot wheels quality, and a great selection of very cool looking cars. This was a gift for a 4 year old boy. He couldn't put them down and has played with them almost daily since Christmas, almost 3 months ago. Good price too
on February 1, 2016
I will start off by saying that I am very supportive of presents that are NOT electronic. Its alright to have some, but I am also so secretly happy when my cousins are into other things too. If that makes me old school, I will take it as a compliment! I used to like hot wheels growing up, so it was a little sentimental that my little cousins still like things like that. I felt like the price was fair for what was included. I would recommend this product and the seller. Thanks!
on December 28, 2016
It's 9 Hot Wheels cars - that's about it folks :) Hot Wheels cars are good quality and last a long time. Bought this as a gift for our nephew, he'll have them for years to come (should he play with them that long). Bought as a Warehouse Deal (which I LOVE on Amazon) so our box needed some tape love, but otherwise - they're great, work great and play great. Thanks Hot Wheels!
on December 10, 2015
These are your classic hot wheels cars. The assortment of cars is different every time, so its hard to say what you'll get, but as with most hot wheels sets, there's a pretty good range of colors and car types. They're the same quality you'll find in regular toy stores individual packs.
on January 8, 2015
I bought these for my grandson for Christmas. He is 3 years old and loves his "little" cars. I find Hot Wheels to be sturdy and well made. I purchased 2 sets of these and they were all different cars. I find it interesting that at even at his young age he is learning the makes and models of various automobiles. He loved this gift and I loved the price - at the time I purchased them the sets were on sale for $5.98 each set of 9 cars. Can't beat that!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.