Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,268 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,378 reviews
on May 22, 2016
Nephew loves Hot Wheels and he loves this. The variety is really good. If you know someone who's into Hot Wheels they are going to love this pack.

I'm glad that my nephew still plays with these. He'll even play with them instead of using his video games which says a lot.

Great variety and high quality as always from Hot Wheels.
on September 10, 2015
my son loves them!! he has been playing with them non stop...
review image review image
on January 9, 2016
My son is absolutely enthralled with the die cast cars and I chose this pack for him for Christmas. True to form, the Hot Wheels cars in this multipack are brightly colored, very diverse, always move freely when he "races" them across the floor, and so durable. He was thrilled to find such unique and fun designs and colors in this pack and I couldn't have been happier with the price and quality of the merchandise. Not even after days upon days of almost constant play has even one of these small cars shown any wear and tear nor have they broken in any way. I am very happy to see a good quality product still exists these days and I will be purchasing more for him soon. Even the package was in pristine condition and he still uses the plastic tray to "garage" his cars at night. Wonderful item, as expected.
on November 17, 2016
I had bought these to keep my toddler kid busy and believe me the expression and joy on his face on seeing these miniature car was amazing. I think there are multiple sets and they send randomly one set. The cars are well built and there are no sharp edges. After one week of rough use the paint holds good and makes me believe they are of good quality. After multiple drops also I dont see any dents. These are of about 1 to 2 inches long and fits his hand perfectly. Now whether I am shopping or in home these keep him busy.
review image review image review image review image
on September 12, 2016
I bought this pack during the holiday season and used the cars for my daughter's advent calendar. She loved collecting them and the price was so affordable. I think it would make a fun birthday gift too when paired with a track set.
on June 10, 2016
I bought these as a small stocking stuffer gift for my girlfriends little brother, and he loved them! I like the fact that it's an assortment of different style cars. When I was his age, I had thousands of Hot Wheels and Matchbox Cars, so I have a unique appreciation for these "toys."

I will unfortunately acknowledge that the quality isn't what it was 25 years ago when I was laying in the floor playing with my cars, but that can be said about practically everything in this day and age.

With that said, I'd buy these again!
on December 1, 2016
I purchased this for my nephew and he loved it. He started busting it open the minute he unwrapped it. He was so excited when he saw it. he couldn't contain his excitement. I knew that i did good when he was wanting me to help him open it. I would recommend this to everyone with a little boy.
on December 11, 2013
This is a really great set of cars, and I know my 3-year-old son is going to love it! We got a different set than pictured (more classic-type cars), but they are still really awesome and a great value. The price seems to jump up and down a lot on these though, so just watch before you buy. Otherwise, I highly recommend!!
TOP 100 REVIEWERon December 21, 2014
My son, like many kids his age, love the Hot Wheels collection of cars. They fit well in his small hands, are sturdy and seem to provide endless fun.

They are really well made. My son really plays with them hard yet they stay mostly intact. The only parts that seem affected by continuous use are the wheels, where they tend to skew to one side when pushed and the paint tends to come off here and there with long use. Also, it would be nice if the details were a little more precise albeit it is probably difficult at this price level.

Given the very low price of these cars, I think they are easily recommendable to any family with kids. They are made in Malaysia.
on March 8, 2017
Hot wheels quality, and a great selection of very cool looking cars. This was a gift for a 4 year old boy. He couldn't put them down and has played with them almost daily since Christmas, almost 3 months ago. Good price too

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.