Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 251 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 273 reviews
on June 18, 2016
What happened to Hot Wheels? Perhaps it is wrong for me to expect the product of my youth. Forget doors or hoods opening, these are plastic. The upside is that I was able to tell my nephew that he could take them right to the sandbox. When I was a child, if you stepped on a hot wheel, it would hurt you. The car was likely to be fine. At most it might have a wheel off a bit, but those could be fixed, too. I think if these were stepped on, they'd probably break. How sad! The other day I saw some toy cars at Walgreens that are larger than hot wheels, and better quality. The doors opened, yay! From now on I will just go and get those.
on April 26, 2016
I have bought 3 sets of these cars as presents for friends-(little boys) of my daughter. She is 2.10 and the boys are also 3 years, 2.11 years accordingly.One set of 3 I ordered for her to avoid children's strikes for machines)))
There are on the picture only speed racing cars, so I thought that I will receive only speed racing cars, BUT I was so pleasantly wondered when I received these machines. There were 3 sets and all the cars were different. there were even 2 helicopters, an ambulance, a fire engine machine and so many beautiful and different machines.
That is a perfect size for a 3-year old children, they bring them in backpacks and play outside and inside the house.
I like that they are of such high quality, all the wheels are on their places after all kids games. These machines have fallen down a lot of times and EVERYTHING IS OK. I think it is impossible to break them. Now I dream to buy some track for such machines. Also from Hot Wheels.
One little negative moment- they are heavy enough and if kid through in an other kid- that is very painfull.
on February 5, 2016
I GOT BATMAN :D
I ordered these to use as cake decorations for a birthday cake, anticipating I would be doing like a green cake with a road -- but I got Batman Hot Wheels, and I got . . . carried away.
review image review image
on January 1, 2015
I ordered three sets one each for my son and two nephews to go with Blu Track. All the sets were different from each other which is good. Two were fine for the use I wanted. The negative I had was that one set had a Snowmobile, and a Dozer which are not greatest for use on a track which was what I was buying them for. Not seller's fault as I was taking my chances. Yet I didn't even think of that possibility, I was actually thinking my biggest risk was getting three identical sets, which was not the case. I did think I may end up with a van or something, but those are sometimes fun on a track too. Didn't know a snowmobile that doesn't even roll would be included. Thus my son got stuck with the bummer set.
The snowmobile doesn't even roll it is more of a pretend toy, and Dozer which does at least have wheels has too high center of gravity for track use, and scoop causes issues. Probably why there are no such thing as Dozer races in real life. :)
So in order to make sure you have actual usable cars if you need them for a track application, it would be better to run to the corner store and grab sets you want for sure.
on November 30, 2015
The "styles will vary" thing made me a little nervous. I thought it meant colors, but it may refer to themes too as I got a Batman themed pack. Not bad, luckily the child I was going to gift this too likes superheros. The only thing is the box came slit on the sides. The plastic seemed to have been cut. Being that I planned to give this as a gift, the presentation of the item when it arrived, didn't make me too happy.
on March 9, 2017
My toddler loves these and all things that are cars! It was a great stocking stuffer at Christmas time! Came just as described!
on October 11, 2015
These seem to a great bargain and they are very detailed. I haven't opened them because they are a gift for my 3 year old nephew. I need to learn my kid's toys better. I expected these to be a bit larger than they are ... my own fault. Just know that I can place them in the palm of my hand and close my fist ... these are only about 1.5" in size.
The ones I received are race cars and I am sure anyone else would be very pleased with these. Again, these are very detailed, but my old eyes have trouble reading all the marking.
on September 2, 2016
I purchased these for my toddler son for his first cross country flight. Opening the package and inspecting his new cars kept him occupied for a good while. Over the course of a week long trip, he lost 3/5 of them, but the ones he managed to hold on to still come with us in the car or to restaurants. The price is good for this set, though it would be nice to be able to choose your own set.
on April 21, 2016
So happy with the random selection amazon chose for us! My son said, " mom! new cars, wow so cool!" (He is 2 years old)
We got:
Green vw bug
Orange off road truck
Red mud runner jeep
Electric Blue El Camino
Purple monte carlo
They are new styles vibrant colors if I can get the same great price I would totally buy this again my son and daughter love them!
on March 8, 2017
Excellent product

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.