- Paperback: 261 pages
- Publisher: W.H. Freeman & Company (August 1985)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0716715899
- ISBN-13: 978-0716715894
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 6.1 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,932,221 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Wheels, Life, and Other Mathematical Amusements
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top Customer Reviews
This is not just one dreary problem after another. Instead, Gardner offers commentary on subjects as far-ranging as time, molecules, chess, cards and electricity. And always he manages to pause for a quick puzzle or two (or three). Terrific read.