CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
TX Deluxe Racing Steering Wheelstand for Thrustmaster T300RS(PS4) TX458(Xbox One)TX Leather,T150 and TMX! Original Wheel Stand Pro Stand V2. Wheel and Pedals Not included
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Handcrafted in Europe, made to last. Except for the rubber feet, the entire assembly is made of high quality steel.
- The only Wheel Stand Pro distributor in the US.
- #1 Selling Wheel Stand in the world. 4.5 STARS.
- Stable, portable and adjustable. Heavily reviewed and highly recommended.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Wheel stand for your Thrustmaster T300RS, TX458 (Xbox One) TX Leather or T150 racing wheel. Wheel, pedals and shifter bolt securely to our wheelstand(T300RS and TX Wheels hard mount (bolt) to our stand. The TMX and T150 mount using the clamps provided with the wheel). The Wheel / Pedals are NOT included.
-Patented. Built to last a lifetime. Ships from Dallas Texas
-Stand comes fully assembled; just attach your gear.
-Honey, company is coming! As good as we believe this stand looks, it only takes a couple seconds to fold the stand down and carry it out of the vision of “non-gamers”.
-Physics: We hear you. You are still thinking that something so small cannot possibly be as good as we [including multiple reviewers and thousands of Wheel Stand Pro customers] claim it to be. It’s not a conspiracy; it’s actually fairly simple:
***Strong, very strong construction. Think tank-like.
***You [the driver] are holding the wheel securely, tight turn ahead
***Your feet are on the pedals
***The frame is rock solid
***So you’ve got rock solid frame, feet on the pedals, hands on the wheels. Your mind is on the awesome sound and graphics of the game. All is good in the world…if you must think about the stand while you are playing the game…you’ve got the wrong stand.
What’s in the box? [everything but the wheel/pedals; you provide those]
-The bolts you need to attach your wheel and pedals to our wheel stand
-The tools you need to secure your wheel and pedals to our wheel stand
-Tie-wraps to keep your wiring in line
-Instructions in English
Where is my wheel?
***No Wheel…see above for what’s in the box.
Race like a pro, Wheel Stand Pro.
Top Customer Reviews
- Excellent packing
- Easy enough to setup
- All tools included
- All pre-drilled holes matched up to wheel
- Easy storage
- Heavy enough it doesn't slide around
- For the t300rs pedal set, the mounting mechanism is a red metal bar that goes under the bars of the base and over the top of the plastic pedal base. Two screws on each side tighten the bars down and keep the pedals from moving sliding around. The problem I found was that it doesn't work for long. Even though they include little sticky grip pads the bar still slid down the pedal base and then in turn the pedals slide around. The t300 pedals have a screw mechanism under them, WheelStandPro should design their stands to bolt into the underside of the pedals.
- while the stand is solid, the plate that the steering wheel bolts into does pivot a bit left to right which actually is quite distracting while in a racing game or when fighting force feedback.
These two cons were enough for me to knock off the stars and rate the wheel as 'It's okay'. It sure beats the wheel mounted to a table or god forbid you think this thing can be used just sitting on your lap.
I ended up giving this to my neighbour as he also bought a T300RS. I bought a WRC Playseat to mount the wheel / pedals to (awesome). My neighbour has also subsequently bought a Playseat as well.
If you have zero space than this is a decent option otherwise spend the extra dough and get a seat. Way more immersion with a seat too.