Lyft Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 22 reviews
on October 26, 2013
if you don't like therapy or are embarrassed like I was this really helps people who think they don't have a problem with anger. take a chance and give it a read, its only money and it just might save your marriage like it did mine. good luck.
on March 14, 2014
A short (137 page) book broken into 10 chapters of suggestions to help fighting in relationships. I think anyone can find at least one thing in this book to help their relationship!
on September 14, 2017
Very well written and easy to understand. Has some very good points. I would recommend it to others.
on September 24, 2013
My husband said it had interesting points yet he apparently didn't exercise any of them because we are in the middle of a divorce. Obviously not the book's fault but one needs more than a book to help.
on October 27, 2016
Such a great book. I recommend all in a relationship to read this book
on April 4, 2013
This is a great book. Both my hubby and myself read this and we really did learn a lot about our relationship and my severe depression. Must read if your depression hurts your relationship.
on October 20, 2015
It's a great book and can help with your relationship problems
on June 30, 2016
Ok
on September 29, 2009
When Anger Hurts Your Relationship: 10 Simple Solutions for Couples Who Fight
This book is filled with lots of common sense. My anger just prevented me from thinking constructively about it. I would recommend this book to any couple who are struggling with anger as a barrier to issue solving.
on January 3, 2011
amazing book..me and my bf are reading it together and applying it to our life. we are doing good :] i highly recomend it!