|Print List Price:||$12.00|
Save $8.01 (67%)
When the Bond Breaks: Separation, Divorce and Remarriage Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 88 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Dr. Esly Carvalho writes about this excruciating experience in When the Bond Breaks. Divorce is the the last stop on a train wreck that began when intimacy devolved into enmity and the warmly familiar becomes coldly feeling. Yet, there is hope. As God hates divorce, He loves the divorcee and desires to bring back wholeness to the shattered soul and healing to the broken heart. Esly's book speaks with the authority of one who has walked that lonely walk and can talk hopefully as one who was made whole. I was privileged to walk alongside Esly during much of this faith journey. This is "must reading" for anyone walking this painful path or for those who wish to understand the journey.
Marie White, bestselling author of Strength for Parents of Missing Children: Surviving Divorce, Abduction, Runaways and Foster Care
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Self Help
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Ministry & Evangelism > Counseling & Recovery
- Books > Religion & Spirituality
- Books > Self-Help > Personal Transformation
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Religion & Spirituality
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Ministry & Evangelism > Counseling & Recovery
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help > Personal Transformation