- Series: Treatments That Work
- Paperback: 216 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 2 edition (March 29, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0195308298
- ISBN-13: 978-0195308297
- Product Dimensions: 10.9 x 0.6 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #522,029 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
When Children Refuse School: A Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy Approach Parent Workbook (Treatments That Work) 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
Christopher A. Kearney is at University of Nevada. Anne Marie Albano is at Columbia University.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This book was recommended by my daughter’s new therapist. We had been struggling for a long time until we found a therapist that knew what we were dealing with. This book has been very helpful to understand my daughter’s struggles and also to show us a path in our way to help her overcome her fears.