- Series: Treatments That Work
- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 2 edition (March 29, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0195308301
- ISBN-13: 978-0195308303
- Product Dimensions: 9.9 x 0.9 x 6.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #430,439 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
When Children Refuse School: A Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy Approach Therapist Guide (Treatments That Work) 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Christopher A. Kearney is at University of Nevada. Anne Marie Albano is at Columbia University.