|Print List Price:||$15.99|
Save $8.25 (52%)
Price set by seller.
When the Cypress Whispers: A Novel (P.S. (Paperback)) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Wow! This is one of those novels that I want to rant and rave about, and try to tell everyone to read it, that they'll enjoy it, they'll love it as much as I did. Wow! Great story, great storytelling.
Not to take anything away from the story, but if I could have, I would have asked her to change the very end of the ending. It was a good ending, don't get me wrong. I just wanted it to end "my way", that's all.
This novel deserves to be read and appreciated by everyone, and I sincerely hope they do. If you read it, you'll love it, I can almost guarantee it.
This book is also about the significance of relationships: between a mom and her daughter, a widower and her late husband, a widower and her husband to be, a granddaughter and her grandmother, a cousin and a cousin (probably my favorite of them all), a woman and her a new love, a woman and a place that holds transformative powers in her heart, just to name a few.
You will love this book if you love books about beautiful places, the important and various bonds between people, oh, and did I mention all the references to Greek food??? One more thing, the ending...it will take you by surprise and you will think about it for a couple of days.
I love reading about relationships and past history in our lives and maybe why we are the way we are.
We don't leave our past behind. We bring it right along with us and it forms who we've really become.
I've had people tell me to leave the past behind. It's done. It's over. This is now.
Sounds maybe easy to do, but I find it impossible to do.
I found this story wonderful. We think we have our lives all planned out and then something happens
to turn our heads and make us think about what we're doing and if it is really the best thing for all
The ending is not totally tied up with a neat string, but I'd like to think .......
Most recent customer reviews
The story takes you on a wonderful journey through the life of the main character, Daphne...Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Family Life
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Literary
- Books > Literature & Fiction > United States
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Domestic Life
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > American
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Literary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Family Life
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Literary