Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 45 reviews
on December 7, 2012
Lets start off by saying that Haste the Day was one of my favorite bands (RIP) so I'm totally biased when reviewing this band. For me this album and burning bridges were HTD's best because Jimmy's lyrics and the way the band felt with him in it wasn't replaceable, not that Steven didn't do a good job but obviously it wasn't the same and I'm not sure they ever reached the bar that the band set with Jimmy in it. All of the songs are great but of course my personal favorite is When Everything Falls because the lyrics get me every time..
on April 7, 2016
Amazing album by Haste the Day. Glad they finally released it on vinyl
on February 24, 2015
Great album fast delivery
on April 23, 2013
The CD sounds fantastic and cam quickly. It was a simple and smooth process and I appreciate the experience I had very much.
on June 12, 2011
A great CD, my favorite by Haste the Day. It has a great blend of styles. The CD came in perfect condition, in good timing, and works great. Highly recommended!
on November 9, 2012
I heard a couple songs off of Pressure The Hinges & they were not bad. I heard the entire Attack Of The Wolf King album & that was just awful. When everything Falls was the band at the peak of their career. The only flaw I hear in this album is the mostly pointless track titled Instrumetal. Jimmy has the most unique sounding scream I have ever heard. Every album after this doesn't really sound like HTD, especially after Brennan left. They must have realized they weren't that good with their most recent lineup because they broke up not that long ago.
on September 29, 2005
Only one way to come back from an awesome album, and that's to come back with one just as good or maybe even better. Haste the day rocks!