- While reading this book I became complacent and was happy in my bubble. But it all changes when the authors decided to yank the carpet from under my feet and sent me sailing off the cliff. I totally wanted to bash heads and beat one particular character but then things calmed down and then all hell broke loose. This book was more than a typical YA, it spoke about teenagers being bullied and being in relationships that may or may not be good or bad for them. For me this book raced me to the edge of the cliff and shoved me into the dark, freezing water that may or may not have broken my fall.
Lustful Literature Blog- Debbie Leitao
- A few times I could not get my eyes to read fast enough. Major Cliffhanger that had me slam my kindle down and yell Noooooo!!!!!!! I was so angry it ended that I wanted to smack the authors with their own book.
Dayreader Reviews-Tracey Quintin
- This is a story that I very highly recommend ALL read, regardless of age. What a page turner, absolutely loved every single word brilliantly written by this author team, totally absorbed myself in this story and it totally grabbed my heart.
Kylie's Fiction Addiction-Christina Rhoads
- Full of twists and turns, secrets and lies, you never know what's going to happen next.A sweet love story one moment and a scary fight for your life the next. These 2 authors definitely succeed in keeping you on the edge of your seats!
Darlene & Dexter's Book Nook - Darlene Ward-Avery
- Julie Solano & Tracy Justice have done an outstanding job of creating a storyline and cast of characters that you will be immediately drawn to. They also tackle important issues, including Teen Dating Violence and underage drinking, with an emphasis on how much both issues can impact ones life in the blink of an eye.
Lustful Literature-Jen Joanisse
- I feel like these authors have really done a great job bringing to light some situations teenagers and quite frankly woman of all ages find themselves in. It's very fast paced and it certainly takes a turn I did not expect. My mouth was left hanging and I seriously couldn't believe it. I definitely appreciate this story and think it would definitely appeal to teen girls and anyone who loves a good country YA book.
- I wish I could give this book more than 5 stars. It had me laughing, heart pounding and sad all the way through. This book is Young Adult and it shows teenagers or some people in general what can happen in certain situations.
- This debut book by Julie Solano and Tracy Justice.....THIS BOOK! I would strongly recommend this book to readers who like a romance read with lots of twists & turns. The story itself has some powerful messages for a young adult read.
- This was a wonderful debut novel for this dynamic duo and I'm sure there the remaining seasons will be just as epic.
- Unexpected. Surprising. Characters could be in any generation. Go one-click this book. Yep, I don't care what age you are, you can relate to this wonderfully woven story.
- When Fall Breaks runs the full range of emotion. I laughed, I cried and I sat on the edge of my seat flipping pages like a woman possessed. The writing is fantastic and it delivers very important message while keeping you fully invested in the story.