Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 16, 2017
Great Book.
on November 2, 2012
I love this book! One of the things I love is the different things you can do with it and how it teaches the children to read. It can be set to read to yourself, read itselt and auto play where it reads to you and turns the pages. It highlights the words being read. You can also point to pictures and the words for what it is comes up. I really would like to get more little critter books as well as find others that do the same thing.
The pictures are colorful and creative and the book is engaging.
on September 6, 2012
great story, my son loves to look for the spider and mouse, he also likes the story and he often asks to listen to the story himself even though I offer to read it to him.
on August 19, 2014
Let's him hear it or read and the app is very easy to use
on August 22, 2011
I have begun buying these apps of Little Critter and my daughter loves them. So far we have only four: I just forgot, When I get bigger, The new potty and Me too. Out of all of these, my two year old likes "Me too" and "The new potty". Each story has a good ending which summarizes the story and a plot of some kind, a lesson to be learned. Out of these books, I think this one is the one without a real plot. It just talks about the little critter daydreaming of what he will do when he grows up. The images are not necessarily connected with one another and are a little bit random. The ending is a little plain but as a whole I still like the book as well as the series. I removed one star from the rating only because I thought the idea of the book could have been better made and the pictures not so randomly placed. My daughter likes all of these all the same.
on September 6, 2012
My 16 mos old daughter's FAVORITE. We listen to it every night, oftentimes more than once. Read by a delightful "young" reader, the story and illustrations we're familiar with, and the added game of finding the mouse on every page. A keeper for sure!
on January 3, 2013
My household has been a great fan of the Little Critter's books. My sons were fans and now I have a grandson is now enjoying this line of books. The only thing different . . . grandson is listening to the books on my Kindle Fire.
on October 6, 2012
So darn cute. Love the music in the background and the critters voices. I had lots of fun with this book and plan to add to my collection.My age, 70. Oh by the way, my 2 year old nephew also loved it too!
on June 11, 2015
My son loves these stories!
on September 21, 2012
My kids enjoyed the product; they especially liked finding the mouse! It is also a cute story. It was what was expected, especially since I bought it on sale for $0.99.