- Paperback: 318 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (April 20, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484035550
- ISBN-13: 978-1484035559
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.7 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #16,357,578 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
When You Grow Up, You Can Be Anything (Within Reason) Paperback – April 20, 2013
|New from||Used from|
Paperback, April 20, 2013
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
About the Author
Joe Micik is an author and freelance writer from New York; this is his second novel in the Connor Reynolds series. The first, 0.00: Tales of the Sober Kid at College, was released in June 2012. A third novel in this series is planned. Joe is an alumnus of Boston College who studied communication and history.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|