Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

100%
Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6 reviews
on January 20, 2014
When I grow up, I want to be a ..' community helper: Fireman Fred
This book would be every young boy or girl's dream come true.
Children's illustrated very colorful book about the life of a fireman.
Concentrates on the boy or girl being a hero by being a fireman. Clothing is shown and explained why they wear it all.
Fred also needs to practice exercising to stay strong for when he is called.
on December 29, 2013
This book is great. It is well written, and both interesting and informative for young readers. I quite enjoyed it myself! We bought two of CJ Sun's books as gifts for young ones learning to read, and we can surely say they loved them. I will definitely be buying more of these in the future, as they are great gifts that readers will love. I think adults who read with the young readers will enjoy them as much as the children.
on November 25, 2012
Love the book. It's got a great message, really cute pictures, and not too long for little babies who get easily impatient. Can't wait for the upcoming books!