Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 307 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 437 reviews
on July 18, 2017
I really like most of his serious songs. Very versatile performer.
on June 6, 2015
I love this song by Bruno Mars! Great price easy down load and what I really love about it is that it is the extended version of song. I would definitely recommend purchasing music from Amazon. They are my favorite. I like it better than their competition because it is simplified for someone a little older and is constantly playing catchup w/current technology I can buy listen and access my music w/out even a thought, other than if I like what I am hearing or not!! Try Amazon you will probably not go back!!?
on July 12, 2017
good
on May 26, 2017
Great!!
on March 7, 2013
I really like how deep this song is. It's him telling a story throughout the whole song about losing the girl. He sang the (blank) out of this song.
on January 19, 2013
Supposedly the powers that be wish for Bruno Mars to "pick a lane". Fortunately, he refuses to do that and fans like me enjoy the variety of his music. I remember watching him play "Elvis" in Honeymoon in Vegas and am so thrilled that he is enjoying a career such as this as an adult. The first time I heard this song was when he appeared on The Voice and you could feel every word he sang. I read that he doesn't plan to sing more love songs in the future which is sad because this young man has a true gift. He speaks to this middle-aged, Elvis fan in all his songs, but never so strongly as he does with this one.