- Paperback: 24 pages
- Publisher: New Growth Press (October 31, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1935273051
- ISBN-13: 978-1935273059
- Product Dimensions: 7.3 x 4.1 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,543,913 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
When the Money Runs Out: Hope and Help for the Financially Stressed Paperback – October 31, 2009
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
James C. Petty, M.Div; is the executive director of the childrens Jubliee Fund, a counselor with over twenty years of experience, and the author of Step by Step: Divine Guidance for Ordinary Christians, and the booklets, Priorities: Mastering Time Management and Guidance: Have I Missed Gods Best?