- Paperback: 80 pages
- Publisher: Roberts Rinehart Pub (March 1, 1990)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0911797718
- ISBN-13: 978-0911797718
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.5 x 10.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,225,316 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
When Nature Heals: The Greening of Rocky Mountain Arsenal Paperback – March 1, 1990
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
A collection of photographs and brief articles documenting the amazing resurgence of wildlife at the closed Rocky Mountain Arsenal. This former chemical weapons manufacturing plant was considered a toxic wasteland, but by 1988 exhibited a density and diversity of healthy wildlife.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|