Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 17, 2007
Not always we have the time to sit down and start working on a new project. Not always we can concentrate good enough to have food for thought right out of the box. This CD of the well known Dr. David Burns does a good job to introduce to some ideas how to deal with cognitive therapy and to the point, to help you get the way of thinking in many situations where our mind thinks wrong and have missleading atitudes.

Well read, good enough examples/stories of how CBT and way of thinking, and some rules of this kind of (well thought out) therapy works.

I dont think that from this CD package (of 3) you can know every situation how to deal with, but enough good to get you gasoline until getting to the gas station.

By listening to it a few times in my driving time I picked up alot of clues.. and from there I picked up a book on CBT ..only after I listened to the CDs of this package I was able to read the book more fluently knowing many of the concepts. This CD tells you interesting enough situatons in the form of (real?) stories to get your attention into the learning curve easily.
on April 5, 2015
I was very disappointed with this cd set. All it is is 3 cds telling other peoples stories. Didnt help one bit.
on September 26, 2017
For my son, he searching for the answer>
on May 30, 2014
This is an interesting CD. It is NOT someone reading the book though. I did not find the book on CD. The book is amazing and very helpful in sorting out faulty thinking for yourself.
on December 2, 2016
It's made the car ride interesting. A bit heavy on anatomy and physiology, but the insights are powerful. It's too bad more doctors don't have similar training.
on October 16, 2016
Listening to the material is a great place to start if you experience anxiety the controls you.
on December 7, 2016
I bought it as a gift
on May 6, 2016
thank you = this is awesome!!!
on July 4, 2016
This was helpful
on November 14, 2015
Great product, great price, fast shipping, great seller.